Without waiting for her to finish, Duan Jia Xu just raises up his head and kisses her lips.

She couldn't finish her words, Sang Zhi's eyes are open. Because she doesn't know what to do, her body turns stiff. Because of his action, she unconsciously just shrinks back.

Her action is careful and timid, she responds to him choppily.

Sang Zhi feels herself is floating, she feels insecure and could only depend on the man in front of her.

It's odd and novel for her.

Sang Zhi pants an shivers. She says: "Let's go, let's go back to the bedroom."

Duan Jia Xu stops, he laughs. Then he just takes her back to his bedroom .

The light in the bedroom is off, there's only a dim light from the small bedside lamp. Sang Zhi's body is on the bed, her first response is turning the small bedside lamp.

The time the light is off, Sang Zhi remembers the photo on the headboard. It's her and Duan Jia Xu's photo during his graduation.

In a next moment, Duan Jia Xu's whole body leans close to her. His body sticks close to her back body. In the darkness, Sang Zhi just takes the photo and puts it down so it faces down.

Duan Jia Xu's lips stop on her back neck, he starts to kisses it. Then he uses his other hand to open the drawer next to the bed and takes out a box.

The window curtain doesn't shut out the light. It shows a bit of moonlight. Sang Zhi notices his action and could see clearly what he takes out. She couldn't help but to ask: "How could you buy..."

Duan Jia Xu pulls her clothes lightly then he stops. He laughs lowly and says with his deep voice: "I bought it long time ago."

"......"

"It's expired already."

Then Duan Jia Xu holds Sang Zhi's hands, he looks at her face. He pants.

The atmosphere in the room turns to be passionate.

The black hair man has changed his refined and gentle appearance. Now he is smiling like a dregs, his face shows his stirrings of love.

Duan Jia Xu lowers his head and touches her.

Every his movement couldn't be control, yet every time he hears her voice, he tries hard to control himself.

He is gentle. Duan Jia Xu's movement is affectionate and continuous. he is patient and takes care of her. He pampers her: "Don't be scared."

Sang Zhi buries her face on his neck.

It's a boundless night for them.

The Xiao Gu Niang whimpers slowly like a catalyst.

It makes him tears open all of his mask, he shows his most authentic self.

He wants to take possession of all of her, he wants to seize her everything like a wild beast.

Duan Jia Xu's eyes are red, he says: "You are mine."

—–

She is tossed about by him for a while, Sang Zhi's voice is hoarse. She feels her whole body is full of sweat and sticky. She wants to get off the bed and takes a shower but her legs are weak, she has no energy.

At last Duan Jia Xu just carries her up to go to the bathroom, he sorts everything up. He says: "It seems like I'm not too good at controlling."

Sang Zhi is sleepy and tired, her whole body is aching. She has no energy even to talk to him. She just wants to get clean and sleep. She is like a marionette, she just lets him help her. She even has no energy to be shy.

Very quickly, Duan Jia Xu touches and adds: "Why are you swollen?"

"........"

"Are you hurt?"

Sang Zhi feels her sleepiness just disappears, she takes a deep breath and kicks him. She is somewhat irritated: "Could you be quiet?"

Duan Jia Xu laughs and helps her to put on her clothes. Then he carries her back to the bedroom.

Inside the room, there's a remaining scent of their contact.

Sang Zhi doesn't have difficulties sleeping in a bed other than her own bed. She is also lazy to bicker with him for taking her to his bedroom. She just wants sleep. She lays down on her stomach on her bed, she just gets inside her blanket and doesn't lay down well. The next moment he just hugs her again.

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "Let's talk."

"........." Sang Zhi says: "Let's talk tomorrow, I'm sleepy."

"I just gave you myself, how could you treat me so coldly?" Duan Jia Xu pinches her cheek lightly: "How could you be so ruthless?"

Sang Zhi doesn't want to respond to him.

She could feel that Duan Jia Xu is watching her. His gaze is scorching hot for her. She feels really sleepy, so she just extends her hand to hug him to pamper him.

Duan Jia Xu just holds her hand and says nothing else.

In her light sleep, Sang Zhi could hear him says: "Being a beast once."

It's not too clear.

In a next second, she hears: "Make me don't want to be a person again."