Duan Jia Xu laughs: "No."

"Then why are you saying strange things?" Sang Zhi puts down the bottle and leans closer to look at him on the eyes. "Is there any other reason?"

"no."

"But I don't....." Sang Zhi stops and asks: "Is it because my words today?"

Duan Jia Xu says nothing and just wipes her wet lips..

She doesn't expect that her words would affect his mood. Sang Zhi explains quickly: "My words are not for blaming you, I just want to tell you. You might not know about it. Moreover I was young too that moment."

"...."

"No matter it's in the past or now, you always treat me well."

Duan Jia Xu lowers her head and starts to kiss her again.

Sang Zhi raises her neck and accepts his kiss. This time his kiss is gentler and softer. Her eyes are open, she watches his appearance.

She just realizes.

He never drinks, yet because of her, he breaks his principle.

"Sang Zhi." Duan Jia Xu lets her go and holds her face. He says hoarsely: "I love you."

Indeed he has considered.

If it's not me, would you meet a better person? If everyone opposes and disapproves, is it mean that I don't deserve you?

He has considered whether Sang Zhi would regret. Would she regret be together with him? Would she persist to be together with him though her parents disapprove?

Wouldn't she feel anxious?

But because of her, he doesn't scare of any other external force. He tries hard to let go of his sense of inferiority. Because of her, he feels that in this world, only he deserves her, he wants to be with her.

Duan Jia Xu lowers his voice and says on her ear.

"I wouldn't let you regret."

—–

Sang Zhi blinks. She couldn't describe her feeling that time. She hugs his neck and buries her face on his chest.

Duan Jia Xu kisses her ear and says gently: "Do you want to drink more?"

Sang Zhi shakes her head.

"Then let's sleep." Duan Jia Xu hugs her again and takes her to the master bedroom.

Looking at this, Sang Zhi lifts up her head and pursues her lips: "Didn't you say before...."

"Em?"

His body is hot, Sang Zhi could feel the hotness from his body. She blushes and couldn't say it clearly: "It's......"

Duan Jia Xu responds and looks at her, he laughs: "I just scared you off."

"Oh."

Duan Jia Xu wants to open the door, then he just hears the person in his embrace says: "Yet I didn't get scared."

"...."

She holds his clothes tighter. This time Sang Zhi says clearly yet nervously. "I don't say no."

He pauses.

Duan Jia Xu's breath turns heavy, it sprays to her neck. He closes her eyes and wants to take his rationality.

"Do you know what are you saying?"

Sang Zhi feels that every part of her touches by him is turning so hot. She tries to control her shivering and pretends ot be calm. "I am not a Xiao Hai anymore..."