"Just a bit." Sang Zhi realizes that he has been carrying her for a moment. "Are you tired? If not it's better for me to get off and walk by myself."

"How long has it been?" Duan Jia Xu teases her: "I am also not that old, I wouldn't be tired and lack of energy after carrying you for several steps."

Hearing this, Sang Zhi turns silent. Then she explains: "I don't think that you are old."

Duan Jia Xu: "Really?"

"Em, I'm just joking with you." Duan Jia Xu doesn't know what Sang Zhi is thinking currently. Sang Zhi just buries her face on his neck, her voice turns light. She repeats: "I don't think that you are old."

Hearing the change in her voice, Duan Jia Xu looks at her again: "What is it?"

Sang Zhi lifts up her head and looks at his face. She feels so sad suddenly.

She suddenly thinks about this period of time, no matter how she try to talk to Li Ping, Li Ping seems to still act the same way. She remembers that day, Duan Jia Xu laughed at himself and said to her: "I'm afraid that you'll mind."

But it's clear that matter is unrelated to him.

It's obvious there's no relation.

Yet because of that matter, he lowers down his status more than he should be. Because of that, he is treated unfairly. She thinks if Duan Jia Xu knows about Li Ping's thought, he should be unhappy.

Sang Zhi's eyes turn red, she pursues her lips and lowers her head again. She sobs. "I don't think that you are old. I just feel.... I'm too young."

Duan Jia Xu couldn't understand her: "What?"

Though usually she doesn't think that way.

Yet everyone seems to think that she is too young.

Everyone seems to think that she and Duan Jia Xu are together because an impulse; they are together without considering the future; Everyone acts like they should remind her to make her see clearly that this path isn't suitable for her.

If she is a bit older.

She would have graduated and have a steady and stable job. She could be more economically dependent, she could do anything by her own. That time if she mentions about her relationship with Duan Jia Xu, her parents supposedly could be easily persuaded.

She has considered that a lot.

She thought previously that external factors wouldn't shake off their relationship.

She always wishes to grow up quickly, to be a grown-up woman.

But the seven years gap, it's like her forever pursuit.

"Why am I nineteen years old?" Sang Zhi couldn't control herself, her tears fall down. "Why couldn't I be twenty nine years old, I don't want to be so young?"

Currently except for studying hard to make a better future, she couldn't do anything.

Duan Jia Xu feels something wet on his neck, he frowns: "What happened?"

"The time I am twenty nine years old, I should have money." Sang Zhi chokes and sobs. "I also don't mean to provide for you, I would just give the money for you, for you to spend....."

"........" Duan Jia Xu stops walking for a while, but then he continues to walk. "Why do you always want to give money to me for me to spend?"

"Then you could be more relaxed."

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "Now I am not living so tiredly."

"How could you say that you are not living so tiredly?" Sang Zhi's eyes are teary. She extends her hand to stroke his head. "You always work overtime, you always stay up till late. You even have big dark circles under your eyes. You even lose a lot of hair."