He doesn't act like he used to, he doesn't lean closer and tease her.

Sang Zhi feels a bit strange.

Sang Zhi thinks that he should be unhappy for that basically inexistent man.

Sang Zhi never sees him be jealous so his response somehow makes her happy. She smiles and extends her arm to hold his arm, she acts like she is pampering him.

Duan Jia Xu just sits back on his seat, he holds her fingers and just plays with her fingers.

"Though it's two years," Sang Zhi blinks and starts to plot the story: "yet I never really talked to him, we just played the game. We just talked for the game."

Duan Jia Xu is still quiet.

Sang Zhi stresses: "So I never have any deep feeling toward him."

"It's okay." Duan Jia Xu clearly doesn't believe her, he just smiles: "It's not wrong for Xiao Gu Niang to date several times."

"......"

Sang Zhi recalls the first time she came to Yi He, how she cried so miserably at the airport.

She turns quiet for a while and rake for a reason. She speaks up quickly: "That time the reason I cried, actually because of my ex-internet boyfriend disliked me."

Duan Jia Xu: "Em?"

"It's just I feel that 'the bubble bursts as the reality becomes apparent'." Sang Zhi looks at him "Have you heard that phrase?"

"Em, why?"

"The actual reason why I cried is my ex-internet boyfriend looks too ugly." Sang Zhi says seriously and sincerely.

"......"

Sang Zhi keeps on saying that kind of thing.

"He is old and ugly."

—–

Duan Jia Xu actually isn't very angry, though he feels a bit jealous but most of the time he would only tease her about it.

Looking at how she tries to calm his mood, how she is willing to belittle the man that she liked, in a moment Duan Jia Xu's mood turns better.

Duan Jia Xu smiles and gets closer to her ear: "He is really that ugly?"

Sang Zhi nods.

"He is that ugly that he could make our Zhi Zhi cry?"

".....Em."

"Then take more frequent loo at Ge Ge." Duan Jia Xu strokes her head and teases her: "You definitely would smile and laugh and not cry.

This moment Sang Zhi feels somehow his words are too unreasonable, she just straightens her lips and says seriously: "Why?"

Duan Jia Xu says: "Look at me."

Sang Zhi lifts her head obediently and looks at his face.

In a next second, Duan Jia Xu smiles and pinches her dimple lightly.

"See, you are smiling."

—–

After several hours, the plane lands at Yi He airport.

Sang Zhi opens up her phone to take a look, yet she notices that Sang Yan still hasn't replied her message. She doesn't really mind it. She just takes a bus with Duan Jia Xu, then transfers to use the subway to get to Yi He university.

She eats dinner with Duan Jia Xu near the university then she just returns to her dorm.

For this holiday, only Yu Xin stays in the dorm and not goes home. Sang Zhi comes back early so this time there's only Yu Xin, two of her other roommates are still not yet returned.