Sang Zhi just realizes that she is played by him, she releases her breath and says unhappily: "I just come to meet my boyfriend now, how could you say that I don't restrain myself?"

Sang Yan suddenly asks a question: "Is it true that Duan Jia Xu is the one that pursued you?"

Sang Zhi opens her eyes big: "What do you mean?"

"I am just asking," Sang Yan then notices Duan Jia Xu's figure. "Tell Duan Jia Xu to get on."

"No, tell me first what do you mean?" Sang Zhi is furious, she cares about her face. "You think that I lied to you? It's him who chased after me, moreover how could you stay that I am not restraining myself! These days I even didn't have time to meet him! He looked for me for several times but he couldn't meet me!"

Duan Jia Xu notices them and opens up the backseat door.

Hearing Sang Zhi's words, he laughs: "What are you guys fighting for?"

"......" Sang Zhi shuts up.

Sang Yan is too lazy to mind these two so he just drives his car.

Sang Zhi is calm and collected, she looks at Duan Jia Xu.

He probably just takes shower so she could smell his shower gel scent. His hair is fluffy. He wears his casual clothes. He looks so handsome and gentle.

Duan Jia Xu shifts closer to Sang Zhi and watches her.

The car only has a dim light.

At first Sang Zhi couldn't see his features clearly but because now he is close, it becomes clear. His eyelashes are so long. She only gazes at him and doesn't do anything else.

Sang Zhi wants to say something.

But Sang Yan already speaks up first. "Please do not do anything that you shouldn't do on my car."

"......"

The words break up the romantic atmosphere around them, Duan Jia Xu's eyes move, he gazes at Sang Yan. He says nothing and just extends his hand out and puts in front of Sang Zhi.

Sang Zhi pauses and places her hand on his.

Duan Jia Xu smiles and holds her hand. He looks at the window and raises his eyebrow. He speaks up: "Ge."

"........"

"Could you let us off in front?"

Sang Yan pretends to not hear him.

He just drives to the nearby barbecue restaurant and parks the car. He switches off the engine. Then he turns his head and says to Duan Jia Xu: "You think that I'm your driver?"

Duan Jia Xu laughs: "Didn't I call you Ge before/"

Sang Zhi says: "It's better for us to eat barbecue."

Duan Jia Xu looks at her: "Okay."

Actually there's no other reason.

It's late now, there's also no other place to go to. Moreover, she thinks if she goes with Sang Yan to have barbecue then she doesn't need to lie to Li Ping, she wouldn't feel so guilty.

The restaurant is near Qian Fei's apartment.

Three of them get off the car and walk to that restaurant.

Sang Zhi actually feels a bit embarrassed to act intimately in front of her Ge with her Ge's best friend. But it's been days since she met Duan Jia Xu, she doesn't want to let his hand go. So she simply thinks that Sang Yan doesn't exist.