There's a paper inside the folder. There're four sentences there.

It should be a riddle.

Sang Zhi sits down and thinks about it.

Duan Jia Xu watches her and says: "so you still plan to not letting me play?"

"But your actin would make me feel that I waste my 50 Yuan."

".........."

"Moreover you could do it, how could I not?" Sang Zhi feels that his action brazenly tramples her IQ. She is unhappy. "I just rarely play game."

Duan Jia Xu waits patiently: "Okay."

He extends his leg and hooks it on her chair. He reminds her lazily: "As long as you don't forget it."

This riddle is not really hard. Sang Zhi uses several minutes to solve it. Then she stands up and starts to flip around the paper on the very back ttable. She says: "Is this useful......"

Duan Jia Xu: "Of course."

"........" Sang Zhi doesn't turn her head, "I didn't ask you."

Because she hears his answer, she checks that throughly then she raises her head and looks at the graduation photo. There's a personal name.

She thinks about it seriously for more than ten minutes.

Duan Jia Xu looks at the time. "It's almost time."

"We could add more time." Sang Zhi looks at him. He is sitting like a grandpa. She straightens her lips. "Could I say to the boss, to add one person time."

"........."

—–

At last, Sang Zhi uses her own effort to find the key and goes out of the room.

They both return to the cashier counter to return their name tag. The boss also gives them back their phone. The boss takes responsibility to tell the story clearly then they just leave to the store.

Sang Zhi wishes to continue talk about it. "Why do I think that it's quite scary?"

Duan Jia Xu: "Em?"

Sang Zhi: "the plot is a student is violated in campus, then she couldn't bear it so she commits suicide. Then we also ones of the attackers, we are invited to join a students' gathering."

"Em."

"Thinking of this, didn't you feel that the classroom is strange?" Sang Zhi says. "We turned off the light before, if I knew about the story earlier, I definitely wouldn't dare to turn it off."

Duan Jia Xu watches her and just says "Em."

They both walk back to Sang Zhi's dorm.

On the way, Sang Zhi is preoccupied with the game. "What do you think about going to another game room, let's choose the hardest one."

Duan Jia Xu : "Okay."

When they arrive in front of her dorm, Sang Zhi lets go of his hand. "Then I'll go back first. It's late, you should drive carefully."

Duan Jia Xu looks at her and smile gently.

"Do you forget about something?"

"Ah?" Sang Zhi blinks and her dimple disappears. She seems to be considering something. Very quickly she smiles and responds: "Ao, right, today you don't drive."

"........"

"Then hurry up go take the subway. If not, you'll miss the last train."

Duan Jia Xu watches her smiling face and smiles too.