"Do I look like a petty-minded person," Duan Jia Xu says, "Sleep, I'll wake you up in a while."

Sang Zhi mumbles: "Then would you feel bored?"

"Just a bit."

"Then I'll revise quickly...."

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "You are afraid that I'll be angry?"

Sang Zhi glances at him like she agree tacitly.

"I asked you over to revise here, I also have my selfishness." Duan Jia Xu says gently: "But I really don't mean to disturb you. Our Zhi Zhi is vey motivated, how could I stop you?"

Sang Zhi says cautiously: "Then I'll sleep?"

"Em, just sleep." Duan Jia Xu kisses the palm of her hand and says: "I just feel a bit bored. But the time I think that you are here, I'm very happy."

—–

Sang Zhi tucks herself in the blanket.

After a while, Duan Jia Xu takes a hot towel back to the room. He places it on her red bruise and says: "Before you tried to hide because I opened the door?"

Sang Zhi nods hesitantly.

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "Dim-witted."

Sang Zhi covers half of her face inside the blanket, she looks a bit depressed. "I'm just worried."

"If you are worried, then don't move." Duan Jia Xu stands up and goes to close the curtain. "What if you fall down to the ground again?"

Sang Zhi thinks about it and suddenly calls after him. "Jia Xu Ge."

Duan Jia Xu; "Em?"

"It's. you should know. That if you are too close to me, I'll be very nervous." Sang Zhi licks her lips and explains. "Just like you did before. But I'm not angry, I also don't mean that I don't like it....."

Duan Jia Xu takes the wet towel back and says: "Then do you like it?"

Sang Zhi forces to say: "But I don't like to be excited......"

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "okay, for temporarily moment I'll not......"

"........."

"Later on."

"......."

——

Sang Zhi stays at Duan Jia Xu's house till 10:00 p.m. Till at last, she doesn't mind Duan Jia Xu to stay by her side.

One is revising, and the other one is laying down on the bed and reading book.

It's abnormally harmonious.

After Sang Zhi answers her roommate calls, Sang Zhi starts to tidy up her things and plans to leave. She goes to the shelf and takes out a soft candy.

Both of them change their shoes and goes out.

Sang Zhi tears open the candy and asks: "Jia xu Ge, do you want candy?"

Duan Jia Xu isn't fond of candy, he pinches her cheek lightly: "You could eat it."

Sang Zhi just tears the candy open and stuffs it inside her mouth. "Oh."

They both get into the elevator.

Suddenly Duan Jia Xu speaks up: "It's better to give me one."

Sang Zhi passes one to him and places it on his palm.

She hasn't retreated her hand, Duan Jia Xu just holds her hand. He intertwined their fingers together and doesn't let it go. He says: "Give me candy or holding hands?"