Sang Zhi recalls what happened. "He is my roommates' friend."

"Then why do I feel that his voice is familiar?"Duan Jia Xu asks lazily: "Sang Zhi, are you free?–"

"......." Sang Zhi is startled, "What?"

Duan Jia Xu: "Is it that man?"

Sang Zhi hasn't responded: "What that man—"

She hasn't finished her words and suddenly her mind replays what did happened the first day Duan Jia Xu was hospitalized. He listened to Jiang Ming's voice note. That time Jiang Ming seemed to say those words.

"......."

This old man, why didn't he go to be a police?

He could remember it.

Sang Zi feels a bit oppressed: "Why? I just know several friends. He is not a bad guy. I also didn't do anything wrong."

"That man's nickname is Nan Hu Li Jing (Foxy man- seductive man)?" Duan Jia Xu doesn't listen to it. He just takes a tea pot and pours it to her glass. "Is he Zhong Yang Kong Tiao?"

"....."

Sang Zhi immediately feels diffident, his anger just disappears. She doesn't dare to look at him. She pretends to drink her water and says: "No."

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "Then tell Ge Ge about it?"

He starts to do a formulaic language.

This person loves to gossip.

Sang Zhi just says firmly: "No, I don't want."

It's a silence.

Sang Zhi looks at him and notices that he isn't looking at her. He just looks at what's on the table like he is thinking about something. The time Sang Zhi thinks that he has given up, she prepares to change the topic of the conversation.

Duan Jia Xu suddenly repeats. He seems lost in thought: "Nan, Hu, Li, Jing."

"........."

Duan Jia Xu turns his head and asks: "Is he look like a young girl?"

Sang Zhi at first didn't want to mind him, but hearing this, she couldn't help but to look at him. She looks at him for two seconds and refutes. "No, it's like......"

Talking about this, she suddenly stops. She tries hard to think of an exact description. Then she says: "A very man Nan Hu Li Jing......"

"........."

Duan Jia Xu is almost choked, he says absurdly: "What?"

The person she describing it is in front of her, but this man doesn't know about the fact. After all, it seems that he feels that her description is too unthinkable. It's basically nonexistent.

Sang Zhi feels that this matter is too subtle. She mumbles: "Anyway my description isn't wrong, anyway it's like that."

Just in time Sang Zhi's order has served out.

She doesn't want to continue talking about this, she is afraid the more he asks, she will really be exposed. Sang Zhi uses her spoon and scoops half bowl of the porridge. She asks: "Ge Ge, do you want to eat porridge?"

Duan Jia Xu moves her big bowl of porridge closer to her. "You could drink it."

Sang Zhi nods and pretends to be eating seriously. She doesn't say anything else.

Duan Jia Xu seems not finish in talking about that topic. Very quickly, Sang Zhi hears Duan Jia Xu asks: "Xiao Sang Zhi likes a muscly man?"

"....." Sang Zhi doesn't want to answer him, she is unhappy. "Could you not be that gossipy?"