"You are done right? You should sleep now." Duan Jia Xu doesn't want to chat about this matter again. "Married man."

"You aren't done yet!

"Bye."

Duan Jia Xu hangs up.

Then he goes to the front of his television. He takes his photo with Sang Zhi then goes back to the bedroom. He places it on the bedside cabinet.

Duan Jia Xu looks at it for several seconds.

No matter how he look at it, she is still a kid.

What is he thinking about.

Maybe it's because he has been single for a long time.

Duan Jia Xu sighs and says three words like his reminder.

"Xiao Peng You (little friend)"

—–

Sang Zhi feels that tonight Duan Jia Xu is a bit strange. Then she recalls what happened and feels a bit worried whether her response was too intense or not.

But she feels if he knows her feeling, his response wouldn't be like that.

After the New Year's Day, she recalls about something else. Sang Zhi asks Duan Jia Xu through the WeChat whether that woman has looked for him again. Hearing his negative answer, she turns relieved.

She doesn't feel twisted about it and focuses on her examination.

On the 20th, the last day of examination week.

Sang Zhi books in advance the ticket at 21st afternoon to fly back home. she plans to take taxi then goes to the nearest bus station to the airport.

She is the earliest one to go home.

In advance four of them have agreed before they are going back home, they will find a night to go together and play. So after the last exam, they don't return to their dorm and just directly goes to the Japanese restaurant to eat.

After the meal, Yu Xin suggests: "There's a newly-opened bar, do you guys want to go over and play?"

Ning Wei blinks her eyes: "Could I bring my boyfriend?"

Yu Xin: "Okay ah."

Wang Ruo Lan: "Then I also want to ask out my 'Prince Charming' together!"

Most of the guests of the newly-opened bar are the college students. So from time to time they are there, they meet several people that they know. The boss of the bar is also the graduate student of Yi He University.

Sang Zhi and friends from her department has came over here before, they have no complain or objection.

Yu Xin: "Ay, Ruo Lan, have you gotten him?"

"Almost." Wang Ruo Lan starts to type words into her phone. She smiles and says: "I feel that he also has a same feeling as me, he also asked me to go home together with car."

Sang Zhi drinks her water.

"Ay, actually I am interested with the Xiao Ge Ge in the bar. Later on you will see him. He is the one that plays guitar." Yu Xin says: "I feel as long as you are not ugly, woman could get anything man she could."

Sang Zhi stops drinking.

Yu Xin looks at her face on her phone and says narcissistically: "If I go after him, then I could get him? I feel I'm quite beautiful."

The other two start to pamper her.

Sang Zhi picks up her chopsticks and finishes the last sushi on the table.