Now it's 03:00 a.m.

Duan Jia Xu stands up beside the dining table and takes his phone.

He notices that Qian Fei is going crazy in their group chat.

Qian Fei: [Brothers!!]

Qian Fei: [ I ! Will! Get marry!]

Qian Fei: [Hahahahahaha!]

Qian Fei: [ My proposal is a success!]

Qian Fei: [ I am too emotional that I couldn't sleep. But I want to tell you guys! Hahaha!]

Qian Fei: [ Are you guys sleeping?]

Duan Jia Xu replies: [No.]

The next moment, his phone rings. Qian Fei calls him.

Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrows and takes his glass to go to the living room. He answers the call.

"Lao Xu, how could you not sleep at this time?" Qian Fei acts as carefree as he uses to be. "You also have no s*x life."

Duan Jia Xu laughs lightly and says: "Bye."

"....." Qian Fei says: "Wait, I haven't said anything to you! Do you know did I propose? Today isn't it a night to step into the New Year?......."

Duan Jia Xu leans on the sofa and listens to him.

After a while, Qian Fei finishes his sharing of this experience. He says excitedly: "What is it? Awesome right?"

"Em."

"Tonight why don't you say anything to me?"

"Em? Maybe because you want to get marry." Duan Jia Xu says carelessly, "It's too heartbroken. In the past, didn't you say that it's passable just to be with me?"

"......." Qian Fei says: "Don't make myself feel disgusted? That time I was so drunk, how could you still remember it?'

Duan Jia Xu doesn't joke anymore, he smiles: "Okay, congrats Bro!"

"Ay, right." He laughs: "Last time did you to the blind-date?"

"I just mentioned it to you as casually." Duan Jia Xu says lazily: "To how many people have you talked about this?"

"No, how couldn't you find the one?" Qian Fei says: "If not you could come to Nan Wu, a lot of women from our university like you? I'll prepare a blind-date for you, then you could choose the one that you like?"

Duan Jia Xu laughs lowly: "Just spare me."

"If I look like you, dammit, I'll change my girlfriend each day."

"Aren't you afraid that your wife will hear it?"

"She's not here." I really curious. You should have someone that you like right?'

"Em."

Qian Fei is surprised: "Then what about someone that you have good opinion with?"

Duan Jia Xu is silent like he is agreeing tacitly. Qian Fei immediately says: "Wow, there's a situation."

"......"

"Who is it?"

Duan Jia Xu makes a lie: "You don't know her, she is a bit younger."

"How old she is?" Qian Fei says: "She wouldn't be still not born yet?"

He laughs: "Not that young."

"If it's underage, I'll not say anything. But if she is an adult and you don't dare to chase after her, then I'll look down on you."