Sang Zhi doesn't want to let him waste his energy by talking so she doesn't say anything.

But Duan Jia Xu speaks up first: "Sang Zhi, fasten your seatbelt."

She just :"Oh." Then she wants to fasten hers but she notices that Duan Jia Xu also hasn't fastened his own seatbelt.

She approaches his side.

Duan Jia Xu notices her movement. "What?"

Sang Zhi extends her arm to find the seatbelt for him. "I help you to fasten yours."

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "Why are you helping me to fasten seatbelt ? Ge Ge ask you to fasten yours."

"I help you, sit well." Sang Zhi shakes her head and says resolutely. "Ge Ge, you could sleep for a while. After sleeping, you will not feel that painful. I will wake you up when we arrive there."

"Okay, then sorry to trouble Xiao Sang Zhi." Duan Jia Xu doesn't refuse and just sits down. "To come over and take care of Ge Ge."

—-

Fortunately the City hospital isn't that far.

The driver stops the car in front of the hospital. Sang Zhi pays it up and holds Duan Jia Xu to get off the taxi. Then she takes him to the emergency department.

The doctor checks on Duan Jia Xu and from the check up, he is sure that Duan Jia Xu is having an acute appendicitis. Sang Zhi stays on the side and listens to it. More or less in his current condition if it's too late, his tomach will perforate.

That time it will be a huge problem.

She pursues her lips and looks at Duan Jia Xu.

Duan Jia Xu seems to not care about this, he is still smiling at her.

Then the doctor writes something on his medical record and asks Sang Zhi to pay first so the doctor could arrange the operation time.

Sang Zhi nods and looks at the invoices. Duan Jia Xu calls after her. "Sang Zhi."

Sang Zhi turns her head. "What is it?"

"Here, inside here there's a card. The password is Ge Ge's birthday." Duan Jia Xu takes out his wallet from his pocket. "Thank you for Xiao Sang Zhi's help."

She watches him for several seconds and takes it. "Okay."

This is just a minor operation, it only has a small danger. It only takes a short time.

After she pays it, Duan Jia Xu looks at the time. He says: "Xiao Sang Zhi, it's 09:00 p.m. now. You should go home now. It will not be safe if you are too late."

Sang Zhi doesn't move.

"This is nothing big." Duan Jia Xu says. "For this illness, it only needs a minor operation and rests for few days. I'll be okay. If you have free time, you could come to visit Ge Ge. It'll be okay."

Sang Zhi passes the invoice to the doctor and says: "I'll wait till you are done then I'll go back."

"It will take around an hour." Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrows, "Wouldn't you be bored to wait?"

Sang Zhi's mood is very bad, she says depressingly: "Don't talk anymore."

"Okay." Duan Jia Xu smiles: "Ge Ge will not say anything more."

Sang Zhi says nothing else, she just stands silently beside him. She suddenly thinks that if today she didn't have appointment with her, supposedly based on what he said on the phone, he wouldn't come to the hospital.