There are five clawing machine nearby the barbecue restaurant.

Qian Fei changes his twenty dollar banknote to coin. He gives ten coins for Sang Zhi and says proudly. "Tell Ge Ge which want do you want, Ge Ge will help you take it."

Sang Zhi just chooses one randomly.

Qian Fei walks over the clawing machine unsteadily.

Sang Zhi looks around and goes to the clawing machine that has Doraemon inside it. She puts three coins inside. She isn't good at it so she is very slow. It's not that she cannot place the claw on point but the claw seems to be too weak to clutch the doll.

After a while, Duan Jia Xu goes and stands beside her.

Looking at him makes her thinking about what happened before, she feels embarrassed but thinking about the slices of beef makes her unhappy.

She is silent and just puts inside three more coins.

This time she still couldn't do it.

Sang Zhi glances at Qian Fei and notices that he also doesn't get any doll so she just turns a bit okay. She hesitates for a while whether she should continue to play or she should stop and save the remaining coins.

In a next second, Duan Jia Xu says lazily; "Xiao Hai, give Ge Ge coins?"

"....' Sang Zhi looks at him and seems to be unwilling to share. "Why do you want coins from me?"

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "Ge Ge has no money."

After a while, Sang Zhi still gives him.

Duan Jia Xu stands in front of the clawing machine and asks her: "Which one do you want?"

Sang Zhi points at the doll with a red hat and says: "I have been doing this six times but I couldn't get it."

Duan Jia Xu: "Em, Ge Ge will get it for you."

Sang Zhi looks at him and watches him. He could point the claw on the red-hat doll but it just falls down before it reaches the places.

"......" Sang Zhi looks at Duan Jia Xu's face.

He doesn't feel awkward or embarrassed. He glances at her and says: "Give Ge Ge more coins?"

"......."

Afterwards, Sang Zhi just stands beside him silently. She accepts how shameless Duan Jia Xu keeps asking for more coins. Finally at the last chance, he successfully gets the doll for her.

Duan Jia Xu kneels down and gets the doll for her. "It's not easy to get this one."

Sang Zhi: "It's better to buy one."

"Ge Ge never plays this one." Duan Jia Xu looks at her and passes the doll to her. "Why are you disliking me?"

Sang Zhi doesn't take it.

After a while she takes it and says: "Xie Xie, Ge Ge." (Thank you Ge Ge.)

Duan Jia Xu laughs lightly: "A difficult little girl."

"...."

"I've caught one for you." Duan Jia Xu stands up and strokes her head. "Don't cry again."

His words seem to correspond what Sang Yan said to Qian Fei before.

He clearly knows that it's not the reason of her crying, he acts like he forgets all of it for caring for her feeling.

Sang Zhi holds the doll and smiles. She nods.

Because Qian Fei is too drunk, Sang Yan drives him back home first. He and Duan Jia Xu get off the car and carry him together upstair. Then Sang Yan drives the car to Nan Wu university front gate.

Duan Jia Xu gets off the car and waves his hand to both of them. Then he leaves.

Sang Zhi watches him till he is gone.

The car starts to move.

Sang Zhi asks: "Ge Ge, Jia Xu Ge is living in the dorm?"

Sang Yan: "Em."

"Why isn't he going home?"

"His house is not here."

"Isn't it holiday time right now?"

"I don't know." It's clear that Sang Yan doesn't want to mind her. "Why are you so talkative today?"

Sang Zhi is silent for a while and moves her head closer to Sang Yan's face. "Is it true what Qian Fei said that a lot of women want your phone number?"

Sang Yan: "Rubbish."

Sang Zhi: "Then what's next?"

Sang Yan: "Nothing."

"Ah." Sang Zhi thinks about it. "It's lucky that you don't give it."

Sang Yan just stays silent.

In a next second, Sang Zhi says again: "I think it's possible that they are looking for Qian Fei Ge for your phone number. Then they will ask you whether you could give them Jia Xu's Ge contact number to them."

"....."

"Ge Ge, you should be careful."

"Shut up."

"Don't let them humiliate you."

"..........."

"Though you are the ugliest in our family, but." Sang Zhi is considering her wording, then says docilely: But, outside you are quite ugly too."

"........."