Duan Jia Xu just holds his chin on his arm. "Xiao Hai, have you have your breakfast?"

Sang Zhi takes out her pen and doesn't want to mind him. She just nods quietly.

Duan Jia Xu: "Do you want to eat anything?"

Sang Zhi shakes her head.

"Then Ge Ge go and buy breakfast?"

Sang Zhi nods.

Duan Jia Xu stands up and goes to the cashier.

Sang Zhi writes her homework and looks at Duan Jia Xu.

This moment he is standing on the shelves. His skin is very white. He has dark circles under his eyes, he looks like he has stayed up late night for a long period. Yet he still looks energetic.

Duan Jia Xu returns quickly to his seat after buying a sandwich.

Sang Zhi lowers her head and pretends then she doesn't watch him.

Duan Jia Xu takes out a bottle of water from his backpack and a textbook. Then he unwraps the sandwich and bites it. He looks handsome while eating, he also has a good manner as he doesn't make any sound during eating. He is eating slowly.

But that sandwich is finished in short time.

Sang Zhi moves her pen, she is completely unfocused.

She remembers that Sang Yan said they just finished the exams and moved into the dorm.

Now they should be in holiday period.

She listens from her parents that Sang Yan has attended a short semester so he doesn't come back home.

Duan Jia Xu realizes that Sang Zhi is daydreaming, he knocks on the table and says: "Do your homework."

Sang Zhi regains herself and nods.

The table is round and the space is not big. Their books are overlapping each other. Duan Jia Xi notices this and closes the book. He leans on the chair and just gives all the space for her.

After a while.

Duan Jia Xu notices the unopened bottle of milk on the table, he asks: "You don't drink the milk?"

Sang Zhi looks at the milk and then Duan Jia Xu. She puts the bottle of milk inside her bag.

Looking at her action, Duan Jia Xu smiles: "How could you act like Ge Ge will snatch away your milk?"

Sang Zhi stays silent.

Duan Jia Xu jokes: "If you don't want it, then let Ge Ge have it?"

Sang Zhi turns her head away and pulls her zipper of the bag quickly and alertedly.

"This kid how could you have this bad temper." Duan Jia Xu sits down lazily. His face looks giddy. "Ge Ge just jokes around with you okay? How could you not talk with me again?"

This time Sang Zhi just stays quiet.

Duan Jia Xu isn't offended, he just says lightly: "You little kid has no kindness."

Sang Zhi couldn't control her emotion, she says awkwardly: "I'm doing my homework."

Duan Jia Xu looks at her book, she has written down half of it. He says lazily: "Okay, then do it."

Once he says it, Sang Zhi turns to not minded his words too much. When she realizes that she will finish the homework soon, she pretends to be casual. She asks: "Ge Ge, aren't you on holiday?"

"No."

"Oh, your family is nearby?"

"No."

Sang Zhi thinks again and makes a guess: "Then will you go home for summer holiday?"