"Em?" Duan Jia Xu says, "Before I couldn't see that you are really care about me."

"......" Anyway she cannot run away, Sang Zhi simply says: "Ge Ge, that is just a small matter, why do you keep on remembering that? You also don't suffer any loss."

Duan Jia Xu says slouchily: "How could I not suffer any loss?"

Sang Zhi is bold and assured: "You were considering for so long, you just didn't want to give that Jie Jie your phone number, but you were so embarrassed to refuse her. Didn't I help you? To look it that way, you should say "Xie Xie (Thank you) to me."

This little girl's skill of talking nonsense is really impressive. She even doesn't blink when she is talking. Duan Jia Xu watches her for several seconds and laughs. He says: "Okay."

"But Ge Ge helped me too before." With his reply, Sang Zhi feels her confidence is not really going up, she can only brace herself and says: "Then we are even."

"How could you say that. "Duan Jia Xu says: "Let's go, Ge Ge personally will visit your parents to express my gratitude."

"........."

The most terrified things for the kids her age is —- "Report to the teacher", "tell the parents".

This man in front of her keeps on terrifying her with those things. She loses her temper now. Sang Zhi doesn't dare to provoke him she says dejectedly: "How could you easily just say that you will tell my parents, you are so childish."

Duan Jia Xu says lightly: "I just lack of one girlfriend so I am in a bad mood?"

Sang Zhi refutes: "you come here for helping me meet my teacher, you are not here for a blind date."

"Okay, tell me, who teach you about these things?" Duan Jia Xu says, "You said that I change my girlfriend every day, you make me look like a duck."

Sang Zhi blinks and feels so confused: "How could you look like duck?"

"......."

Suddenly he just realizes that in front of him is just a grade 7 little girl.

Duan Jia Xu touches his face and takes her backpack and says calmly: "I mean like raising a pet, raising a duck. Then day by day changing the owner for the duck."

Sang Zhi thinks about it and feels it's so strange but she still acts like she understands it.

"Oh."

He holds her pink bagpack.

Duan Jia Xu weighs the backpack on his hand. Then he changes his subject. "How could it be so light?"

They both look at the bus stop.

Sang Zhi: "I don't bring anything."

Duan Jia Xu: "What about your homework?"

Sang Zhi's expression changes, she says slowly: "...... I don't want to do it."

"You don't want to do it?" Duan JIa Xu says: "Then what do you do with your time?"

"......."

"Xiao Hai, you should be obedient. During the class, you should listen well. Don't break the classroom discipline. Don't purposely oppose the teachers. Do and finish your homework." He then remembers the boy. Duan Jia Xu says: "Also, don't go have puppy love relationship. You should wait till you reach an adult age. Just have good friendships."

Sang Zhi looks at him and says in perfunctory manner: "oh."

Duan Jia Xu adds more words because this girl looks like she doesn't listen to him. "If your parents are called anymore, I supposedly will leak about I acted as your Ge Ge to meet your teacher. Then it'll be the end of me. You cannot requite my kindness with enmity right?"