Distasteful-Kiribaku

🌺Fluff!/angst🌺
⚡Abusive mitsuki⚡
💖Protective kirishima💖
💛word count:💛 

A few things to preface this chapter with;

•TW: abuse,homophobia,and yelling,self harm

I don't give a rat's asshole about how you feel about mitsuki out of this chapter. I wrote it based on a HEADCANON and dont want mitsuki stans in my dms trying to cancel me.

Into the chapter.

-

Soft rain droplets pitter-patterd the the shiny glass windows of Bakugos home. His mother had made katsudon for dinner that night and sent katsuki back upstairs to rest. The young teen had other plans that would only incorporate sleeping is it was convenient to him. What he was doing was texting back and forth with his *new* boyfriend,Eijurou Kirishima.

They decided to date a few days after kirishima had found out about bakugous mother's abuse. Kirishima had what you could say is an instinct for when Bakugou doesnt feel safe. He gets all fidgety and quite all of a sudden and pulls on kirishimas shirt more then he'd like to admit.

Pulling on eachother shirts was what kirishima and bakugo had been mindlessly doing whenever they felt weird or in danger. Kirishima saw though the illusion of a happy household when he saw the broken plates in the trash,the dents and burn Mark's in the seemingly unnoticeable dark wood.

He outright asked bakugou if his parents hit him. Katsuki responds my pulling on kirishimas shirt which told him that was too forward but gave him the answer. Bakugou only goes silent when its something serious or he doesnt wanna admit the answer.

The next day□

Bakugou planned to go to kirishimas house after training in the field but it got interrupted by the second bakugou opened his mouth to ask the question of If he could go to the friends house a plate was thrown across the living room. He was screamed at for whatever reason. Her voice seared and burned katsuki's ears so much that His head learned to block out certain loud voices so he walked into his room and got his things ready to go to his boyfriends house.

Kirishima had his driver's license(somehow)so he parked outside where Mitsuki wouldn't question. Throwing the bag onto his back,he hopped out the window of his room with a thud of his belongings in the large bag. He walks up to kirishimas car and gets in rather quickly so his mother isnt suspicious of anything that might be happening. Kirishima put the car In drive and stepped on the gas before pulling over once bakugou's house was out of sight. The ash blonde was visibly confused untill kirishima got out the car and opened katsuki's door. He crouched down and checked bakugou's pockets and pulled out a pocket knife and what was a stray shard of glass put of the Jean and jacket pockets. He closed the other boys door and threw the glass on the ground and kept the pocket knife. Bakugou wasn't allowed sharp objects while with kirishima for his own safety. It wasn't that bakugou couldn't be trusted it was that he knew bakugou had a reason to cut.

"I'll search your bag later"

"Okay."

The boys voice was small in compares to eijirou's. It was due to the fact that katsuki was aware that kirishima read him like a open book so words as much as he tells them, arent as used or necessary. Sure,he still spoke just not as much with kirishima or the bakusquad.

It made bakugou feel different when kirishima took away sharp objects from him. He knew that there was a reason but he didn't like kirishima worrying about that. Kirishima on the other hand didn't like the idea of him not caring about his boyfriend's love for long sleeves and seemingly random distaste in white cotton sweaters. Kirishima looks over at bakugou. Hes looking aimlessly out  the window of the car. Eijirou reached for bakugou's hand,and the blonde took it in his as kirishima drived down the few roads to his house.

Apon ariving at the medium sized house,he was greeted with hugs from both of kirishima's moms. It made him feel nice amd warm inside to be held by them. He smiled brightly at the two women. He walks upstairs to kirishima's room and took off his bag and sat down before seeing kirishima come in. He smiled and kissed bakugou. It made his heart do endless loops. Bakugou leaned on the redheads shoulder as he hummed a little.

"Hard day?"

"Mhm"

Kirishima cooed at the boy and picked up his bag and checked for sharp objects quickly then placed it on the ground. He pulled katsuki close to him,smothing his untamed locks in tje way it felt like home. He cut on the TV to watch for a while before bakugou fell asleep on his lap,curled up neatly.

Bakugou wakes up to loud knocking on the kirishima's house door. Both kirishima and bakugou jolt up. It was around 6 in the morning. Kirishima walked out to see what happened downstairs telling katsuki to stay there. Bakugou checks his phone to about a million texts.

Sent by Mitsuki

To be continued