Lovely - bakusquad²

🌺Fluff/Spicy🌺
⚡flustered bakugou!⚡
💖Littespace short💖
💛word count: 649 💛
.

Warning: no Smut but it does get spicy at the end

Katsuki had a more than stressful day school. He wanted to come back to his boyfriend's(sero,kami,kiri) and girlfriend's(jirou,mina) quickly. Once he stepped into this room thankfully they were already there. He took a shower and changed after being greeted.

Mina was on the beanbag chair reading a book(for once). Jirou was playing a game on his playstation. Bakugou wasn't surprised.

Kaminari had gone to sleep after class he guessed and kiri was playing a game on his phone while kaminari was on his lap,peacefully. Sero was laying on the bed,about to take a nap. Katsuki huffed and sat next to mina whining softly earning a look from everyone, not that katsuki minded. Mina kissed his forehead and wrapped her arm around katsuki. He clung to her and she put her book down and put katsuki in her lap. He cried into her chest to release the anger he had against everything. This wasn't normal but it happened enough for mina to know what to do.

Once katsuki had finally quieted down kaminari was awake and in the shower. Katsuki had his pacifier in his mouth and was sniffling as he calmed down in minas arms. This was a big coping mechanism for him and having so many people willing to help him is a dream come true for katsuki.

-

Next day!

Bakugou had had a much better day today. He went done to the commen room not seeing his boyfriend's in the dorms. Jirou and mina were out at training. (Sorry of it seems I'm excluding them,its hard writing that many characters) katsuki was met with a huge hug that lasted longer than he'd like it to admit. He sat down with the others.

"Okay now that bakubabe is here we can start!"

Kaminari giggled happily. Fuck. Bakugou was weak for that boy. He rolled his eyes and tried to mask how much he adored the blonde.

"What the fuck are we playing anyway?"bakugou asked looking at kaminari specifically. "Truth or dare!" Kirishima spoke up sero smiled and nodded. "Fine" bakugou tried his hardest to sound annoyed it came out warm and tolerable. He leaned into kaminari with a soft smile. Kaminari pulled him closer and made sure he was comfortable.

"Okay! Who will start first?" Kirishima spoke up again. No one seemed to speak. "Bakubabe! Truth or Dare?" He decided to ask the blonde who was probably going to pick dare.

"Truth. I'm tired"

Kirishima thought (or pretended to)."are you a bottom?" Katsuki jumped up. "D-Dare!" He decided he might be able to wiggle out the predicament. "Nope! Answer!" Sero said with a snicker. Katsukis face went red.

He tripped over his words and ended up in his dorm on the floor,with the door locked. All three of his idiot's busted though the door. Katsuki huffed. Kirishima  crouches next to katsuki and pulled him close. "Hey baby,come here." The soft voice made bakugou comply. He was on the bed cuddled up with his boys. He was the little spoon of course. Kirishima got bold and nipped at the little boys neck. Bakugou gasped and huffed in anger. "Looks like someone's a bottom." Kaminari whispered. Katsuki got a little bit pink and whined. Sero shut him up with a kiss. Kirishima had made a hickey on bakugou's neck. He wasn't happy. "Kiri! No~" he whined kicking softly. "Your so beautiful Mi Amor~" Sero said kissing Bakugou's cheek. Katsuki melted in his boys arms and smiled into all of them. Kirishima leaned over and got katsuki's pacifier off of the dresser. Bakugou took the pacifier thankfully and gave and got more kisses before knocking out for the night.

I wrote this in 10 minutes and hate it with a passion

-kenny