Kisses - Serobaku

Underrated ship check

🌺Fluff/Angst🌺
⚡Panicing bakugou ⚡
💖LittleSpace💖
💛word count:1069 💛

⚠️TW⚠️

Katsuki had been recovering from a attempt for about a week now. He was  tired out of his mind. He couldn't even get to see his boyfriend because he was visiting home and couldn't go into littlespace to relive a little of the stress.

Life was shit

He pulled himself out of bed for the second time in 1 week and walked over to his mirror. He looked like shit. He spent the last few days crying and shutting people out because his boyfriend wasn't with him. He got in the shower and used sero's bodywash and shampoo to get a soft feeling of comfort.

He stepped out and put on a towel and went about brushing his teeth,and washing his face. Then,he had to get dressed somewhat. He picked one of the hoodies that sero purposely left him and slipped it on feeling the faint embrace. He had shorts that you really couldn't tell were on from the long hoodie.

He opens his door,already dreading waking up that morning. He walked downstairs where momo was cooking something.

"Thank God,the only other person who doesn't burn down the kitchen."

He groaned earning a soft smile from momo. She walked up to him and beamed. "How are you doing katsuki?" 1-a and aizawa made the decision that the attempt would not be brought up outside of therapy.

Katsuki treated all the girl like a little sister. And he played the overprotective brother role damn well. He patted her on the head and smiled.

That's the first time hes smiled in weeks

"I'm doing my best mo." The soft nickname made momo reasured. Ochako came walking down the stairs and towards bakugou.

She hugged him lightly to avoid the scars on his stomach.

"Hey babygirl"

His voice went soft when he talked to her. She visibly was happy at the nickname and let go as to not make him uncomfortable. Physical touch isn't necessarily katsuki's thing.

They had various nicknames for for each other ie; babygirl,sweet cheeks,pretty boy,and baby. Katsuki was openly gay so it Didn't really matter his relationships with girls that much. His eyes dart back to momo as she sets down a few plates for the rest of the class. "Arent you going to eat?" She asked looking over at katsuki. He nodded and sat down. Kirishima walks down the dorm stairs  a few minutes after katsuki. He was complaining about some weird extra classes. He told bakugou to stop helping him and focus on his mental health. Dispite the fact that Tutoring kirishima was a coping mechanism for him he realized it wasn't healthy to keep doing it.

He got a text from the phone he wasn't supposed to have because 'social media doesnt help your mental health.' Something like that. He excused himself to the restroom,and pulled it out quickly. It was sero.

'Hey baby,I'll be there in like 4 hours.'

Bakugou's hands began to spark from excitement so he had to put the phone down. He shoved it in the hoodie pocket and walked out the bathroom. Iida had come down. Though iida could be strict about bakugous not-so-great eating times. He rarely ate in front of other people. So iida would usually make him something relatively spicy or just flavorful,and give it to Bakugou in his dorm. He sat back down and began talking with kirishima,denki,and iida.

"Wheres deku. The nerd is usually down here by now."

Bakugou pointed out. Izuku undoubtedly was apart of his motivation to eat. He saw the spark in his eyes to get the day started and wanted to follow. He didnt get a answer. They all ignored him. He didnt really care since he was almost finished with his food. He wasn't able to finish it without getting nauseous so he just threw away what he couldn't eat.

"Wow bakugou! You ate a lot today!"

Momo and kaminari praised. Bakugous hands made small sparks as an answer. He heads back into his dorm and falls asleep for upward of 3 hours. He woke up a little bit later to unknown screams from the dorm common hall. He sprung up and raced downstairs to see what had happened.

Sero stood in the doorway. Momo and tsu were squealing like fucking pigs. Bakugou jumped down the stairs and tackled sero to the ground. Sero had almost no time to react. Bakugou clung onto sero for about 10 minutes before being separated. Izuku came though the door with his car keys and food from bakugou and Aeros favorite food place. Bakugou was crying hysterically and wore a almost endless smile.

It had been around 4 hours since sero got home and bakugo was currently whining to sero about how stressful shit was. Hanta caught on pretty quickly and hugged bakugou from behind to stop him from reaching for a homework assignment. bakugou growled and pushed sero off. That was majorly out if character for katsuki around sero. Sero suddenly realizes that bakugou was trying to use work to cope with stress while putting more onto himself to burden him more. Sero picked up bakugou and out him in his waist and went to the closet,which held off of bakugos little stuff like binkis, bottles, onesies, and pajamas. bakugou whined and elbowed sero to try to get out his grip.

"Hey,calm down baby"

Sero reassured the struggling boy. Katsuki was fighting the urge to regress as far as he could at the sheer look at his caregiver and his little stuff.  Bakugou calms down and goes silent till sero moves around to get a comfy outfit for the little boy to wear. Katsuki whined out but it was in a different tone. Bakugou had regressed hard and was on the verge of tears. Sero gave him a binki to sooth the short fused boy. He dressed katsuki and played him on his chest to sleep for the night.

-end

Hey so um I'm sorry for ghosting this every chapter and I really live the book and wanna put my heart and soul into it but depression is licking my ass lmao. I'm not stopping the book it might just take a bit for new chapters!