Stuck(bakuiida)

🌺Fluff!🌺
⚡platonic cuddles⚡
💖LittleSpace💖
💛word count: 740 💛

Bakugou had been having a very hard time with ua in general. People were picking fights with him every day,his grades were dipping and he was all around stressed. He was walking down to his dorm when he was stopped by aizawa.

"I've noticed you've been struggling lately,is everything okay?"

Aizawa asked with genuine concern in his voice. He cared for his students,especially bakugou as he saw the fact that bakugou struggled with his mental health under his anger. He often expressed to mitsuki that he needed therapy or something to help with his issues. She passed it off as hin being mad all the time. He didn't have time to talk about all the ways that mitsuki angered him.

"I'm fine aizawa, just haven't gotten enough sleep lately. I'll head back to my dorm to get some rest."

Katsuki said walking away without a bye or anything. Weird. It was known that bakugou had a soft spot for aizawa and basically only listened to him. He speed off to his dorm and locked the door as he went to his closet. He pulled out a crop top and a skirt. Both of them were pink. He put them on with knee high socks. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He liked dressing feminine most of the time but would never do it outside of his dorm because he was closeted and it would 100% be a shit-show to get outed. He giggles and took a stuffed animal in his arms and sat on bed. He relaxed and reached for his switch. He turned it on and began playing it soft giggles were coming from his dorm. It wasn't that's he was loud it was just that the walls were thin.

Luckily, his dorm had two empty dorms next to his opon request. He was regressed like this for around 30 minutes before a hard knock on the door followed by a grunt that sounded like it came from a man. He got scared . This had never happened before. He fell off the bed with a thud and hit the ground. Suddenly the door swung open. Behind the door was iida  with a worried look on his face. Katsuki froze. He was on the floor in a pink skirt and a crop top and knee high pink socks. His heart skipped a few beats.

It took iida a minute to look down at the teen on the floor with a horrified look on his face. He didn't notice what katsuki was wearing until he took a closer look. He closed the door behind him as he walked into the room with bakugou in it. He crouches down to where bakugou is at and didn't touch him as to not scare him more. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked in a soft voice. Bakugou didn't answer. He only scooted back from where iida was and looked down. Iida sighed and sat down in front of katsuki. He used to finger to coax the others chin up. When bakugou was looking at him,he smiled in a warm and comforting way. 

"Its okay, no need to be scared. I'm not mad or anything. Now, are you okay?"

He asked. The fall sounded bad which was what caused iida to twist the doorknob hard enough he didnt even know the door was locked. "I'm fine. Please dont tell anybody!" Quickly fear was prominent in his eyes as the thought of iida telling everyone crossed his mind. Deep down he knew that iida would never do that but he was scared. Iida chuckled and scooped up bakugou into his comfortable arms and sat him on the bed.

He landed on the bed with a tuff of his hair bouncing. Iida sat next to bakugou and put his arm around him.  Bakugou was a bit confused before he was pulled into the lap of iida. He was pulled close and they were in the middle of the bed leaning more towards the headboard. Tenya reached for the switch and gave it to bakugou along with his stuffed animal. Katsuki smiles and iida doesn't seem to mind taking care of katsuki.

He helped the regressed boy with words and basically cuddled him as he played the game and held a plushie for comfort reasons.

End