fussy- todobaku

🌺Fluff!🌺
⚡fussy bakugou⚡
💖Littlespace💖
💛word count:640(short) 💛

Todoroki and bakugou had been dating since their first year at ua. Now that their third years a lot has happened in that time. Bakugou came out as asexual. Todoroki obviously accepted him. Bakugou told todoroki that he was a little pretty early on but todoroki had guessed that one for a while.

It was a sunny spring day and both todoroki and Bakugou had just woken up. Spring break was so far reliving. They didn't train as much and they got to stay in their dorms. Well,for the both of them. They didnt wanna go home like the rest of ua. All they wanted to do was stay with each each
other.

Todoroki had given bakugou an obnoxious amount of kisses to wake him up but the blonde didn't complain. Shoto had a lot of love to give. Todoroki had bakugou in his lap sucking on his pacifier and he bounced on shoto's lap. He was being pretty good today.

Katsuki was a goody two shoes and didnt brat offen(RIP my bratty bakugou headcanon) but occasionally he would become fussy with todoroki. Today was one of those days.

Katsuki whined and tugs at todoroki's shirt. "What's the matter sweetness?" Todoroki asked cocking a brow at katsuki,knowing where this is going. Katsuki began to cry,spitting his pacifier out. Todoroki jumped into action and began to cradle the fussy baby in his arms and rock him back in forth as he reached for bakugou's discarded pacifier.

Katsuki went quiet for a moment but soon began crying again. He picked up his phone and texted the dorm group chat.

Icyhot🔥❄; is someone at the dorms?

Shin; yeah,what do you need?

Icyhot🔥❄; could you bring up a bottle for katsuki?

Shin: sure,gimme a sec.

-

Katsuki didn't mind other people knowing about him being a little so word got around but stayed in the dorms.

Soon after shinsou opened the dorm door to find todoroki rocking bakugou in his arms as he fussed and cried. "Tough day?" Shinsou says putting the bottle on the bedside table.

"Not really, he's just fussy" todoroki replied sitting bakugou up on his lap once bakugou figured out who it was he squeals and begins squirming out of todorokis grasp.

"Shinsou!"

He squeals tugging on the purple haired Males shirt. Shinsou laughs and swung bakugou up on his hip. "Hey, little buddy. Are you bein' fussy?" Shinsou asked bouncing the little boy on his hip softly.

Bakugou whined earning a laugh out of the two caregivers. Shinsou gave bakugou a few kisses and hugs before he had go,making bakugou bit sad. Little bakugou adored Shinsou. It was something about the warm energy he gave off. It made him feel nice.

Todoroki took the boy back in his arms to give him the now,cooled bottle of milk bakugou took the milk gladly. He drunk it all and was burped not long after. You'd think that would him to sleep but I guess not. It was crazy how fast bakugou started up again. He was crying and pouting. At one point he ended up in the closet. Todoroki sighed heavily as he listened to the little boys crying. He grabbed his favorite plushie and knocked on the closed closet softly.

Nothing.

He opened it and saw bakugou sniffling with a shirt in his hands. It was his. He looked up and made grabby hands at the caregiver. Todoroki gave a comforting smile and picked up bakugou. He took him out of the closet(🌈)and sat him on the bed.

"You okay?"

"No.."

"That's okay."

Bakugou looked surprised. He wasn't being interrogated. He jumped back into todoroki's arms and passed out. All of that fussing wore him out.

End