caught-bakuiida

🌺Fluff/Smut🌺
⚡Iida walks in on bakugou ⚡
💖🔞💖
💛word count:856 💛

Iida had signed up for just about every extra class he could so he didn't get back to the dorms until around 5 pm. The dekusquad decided to watch a movie since it was a cold Friday.

Once everyone was there, deku not knowing how to take the hint of 'do not disturb' wanted to ask katsuki if he wanted to watch with them. "Iida!" Deku called out to the rather large male,making popcorn by the microwave.

"Yes,midoriya?"

"Can you ask Kacchan if he wants to come down?"

Iida sighed and nodded quickly going up the stairs at a 'safe pace' . He locates katsuki's dorm and stops before opening the door at some faint noises.

"Ah! Mm~ I-iida! Fuck"

Moans and whines softly rang out making iida blush. He began to turn the handle and once the door open he saw what katsuki was moaning out from;

He has two of his fingers inside of him, pumping faster every time. The smell of desire and carmal that invaded iidas nose the minute he walked in made his steps falter.

A sudden wave of lust came from when bakugou sat surprized that iida had walked in of all people.

"G-get out!"

He studdered pulling the blanket over him. Iida didnt know why his body was moving towards the Male on the bed. He was able to coax the boys chin up to look at him. "Such a naughty little boy," he whispers in a deep stern voice making bakugou relax his muscles.

Iida went down to bakugou's neck and made markings up and down the boys neck making bakugou whimper slightly. He pulled the blanket off of the blonde making him shiver from the cold air hitting his member. "Ah! W-what are you doing?" Iida didnt give a response right away, he held two fingers up to bakugou's mouth. "Suck."

The same deep and stern tone he used before on katsuki. He had almost no choice so he went along with iida's orders. Once he felt they were wet enough he took them out. "Good boy"
He praised making bakugous cock twitch. Iida thought for a moment before going behind bakugou and laying him on his chest.

"You looked so good playing with yourself like that,I wanted to take care of you. And your moaning of my name sounded like you want this. Hm?"

Iida explains making bakugou gulp. He nodded slightly before feeling a finger press against his tight entrance. He shivers and whines. Tenya pressed his finger inside him slowly paying attention to katsuki's body language. .

"A-ah! Tenya!" He whined when iida began pulling his finger in and out of bakugou.

Soon bakugou has three of iida's fingers pumping inside of him at a rapid pace as he has his slit teased. "I-iida! Close!" He whined throwing his head back in pleasure.

"Can you hold off for a little longer sweetie?"

Tenya asked in a soft caring tone as he slowed his fingers ever so slightly. Katsuki nodded. Putting his face in the crook of iida's neck moaning out loudly.

Iida whispers soft praise into bakugou's ear and sits him on his lap. "Iida! Cant.. hold it!" Tenya nods and pumps four fingers in as katsuki reached his end.

" that's okay baby,cum for me"

He whispered into bakugou's ear,that sent him over the edge "IIDA!" he moaned loudly,it echoing in the room after. Warm cum up to his chest, and a soft whine. Iida pulled his fingers out of bakugou. Bakugou felt a warm substance on his back after he came. Iida seemed to have cum with him.

He was shaking from the intensity of his orgasm. Iida knew that bakugou had a very sensitive body and that he couldn't just leave bakugou there dazed and confused. He scooped bakugou up and took him to the bathroom where he ran a bath for the two of them. Bakugou hadn't said anything since he came and look a little disgusted with himself.

"Hey,you okay baby?"

Iida asks rubbing bakugou's back and humming. Katsuki relaxed and smiles. "Y-yeah i guess" he mumbled looking down. Iida sat bakugou on his lap when he got into the tub. Tenya could tell bakugou was still processing so he didnt push. He was being praised more in the tub as iida washed off Bakugou,being careful of his stretched hole and member. They both got changed and headed down to where the rest of the dekusquad was the movie looked like it was just starting.

"Wow,you got him to come?"
Todoroki deadpanned Iida smiles and nods "It took a bit of convincing" bakugou blushed and sat down on the couch. Iida followd not long after.