addressing something + new chapter dates

So. I didn't expect/know I would have to adress this but my comments and weird ass dms seem to say otherwise. Of you wernt aware in one of my chapters I made a comment about something bad mitsuki did or a a behavior I didn't like in the form of this paragraph;

"Aizawa asked with genuine concern in his voice. He cared for his students,especially bakugou as he saw the fact that bakugou struggled with his mental health under his anger. He often expressed to mitsuki that he needed therapy or something to help with his issues. She passed it off as hin being mad all the time. He didn't have time to talk about all the ways that mitsuki angered him."

I'd love to reiterate. This is a fictional chapter and NO WHERE did I say in the paragraph did I state "mitsuki abused her kids and hates bakugou and theres no other way around it!" I did not.

I try my very best to stay as "nice" as possible to readers because I love the fact you take time out of your day to enjoy my stories. But when I do see someone saying something wrong,derogatory,ect. I will not be just staying silent because you read my stories. I write for myself not the approval or opinions of others aside from view counts which,add up in multiple ways.

So I believe mitsuki is abusive towards katsuki? Yes. Do I expect you to think the same? Absolutely not I do not care at all what you think as long as it's not blatantly wrong or harmful.

Cw; racism,some slavery mention (?)

Where it gets blatantly ignorant is when I hear this sentence

"Hitting your kids is a form of discipline in POC households and is not abuse"

As a black person not only is this equated to whipping. Whipping your kids is a direct effect of slavery black people and other poc have yet to get rid off(this is my opinion). Also pushing the stereotype that"oh poc just discipline their kids by hitting them"  is fucking wrong and I'm not debating you on this the proof is literally In Front of your face please look.

Tldr; blaming the fact that your parent or caretaker hit you as a child on the person being POC is very much normalizing abuse and abusive behaviors.

Anyway! New chapter will be coming out this weekend!

-Kenny