Cuddles-bakukami

🌺Fluff/spice🌺
⚡trans bakugou! ⚡
💖Cuddles In Sad Times💖
💛word count:827 💛

Bakugou was comfortable at the least with the class. He would actually go around visiting and venting to the girls. That evolved into going into class 1-A students dorms and asking for attention and or cuddles.

The one person who knew he was trans was denki,and obviously izuku. Kaminari knew because he didnt fucking keep his hands to himself..

-
An especially cold day in December, katsuki was touch starved again. He knocked on denki's door though he wasn't smart enough to lock it.

"Who is it?"

"Me."

"Come in"

He walked in to kaminari simply laying on his bed on his phone, literally out of it.  Katsuki huffed and layed down in the space where kaminari's body curled up. He could feel the other's smile. Denki wrapped his arms around bakugou's waist. It was just this for a moment before kaminari got flirty. Soft hands ran down his thighs and arms rubbing tiny circles Into soft skin.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

Katsuki was being cuddled and hugged tightly until bakugou's eyes shot open.

"Stop."

Kaminari's fingers were on the soft cloth that was his binder. Kaminari took away touch as he was asked but he could tell something was up.

"Hey,you okay?"

The soft words made hunny slip into kaminari's voice. Bakugou nodded. Kaminari didn't believe a nod.

"I know that your trans."

Silence.

"I wont touch your binder,okay?"

"Okay."katsuki pushed back into kaminari for a second. denki hummed a little before his fingers ghosted over the cloth again making katsuki jump. Kaminari was massaging katsuki with the soft touch and kisses.

"Feels nice.."

Katsuki mumbles. Denki let out a small chuckle and eventually let baku rest.

-Next day!

Katsuki had to finally wash his one binder that he got a size too small in. He had found ace bandages in his drawer.

-

"Kacchan! What the fuck were you thinking?!?"

He had passed out in class unexpectedly. Izuku dropped down in front of katsuki and kept him somewhat responsive before class was out and midoriya dragged him into a empty classroom

He was pressed against the wall as his shirt was taken off and then pulled to the ground and izuku made quick work of taking off the ace bandages and cursing more than he had ever in his life.

Once katsuki was breathing clearly he was only speaking in whines and pants.

"Sorry "

Izuku couldn't be mad at katsuki. He hadn't had anywhere near supportive parents and had no binder.

"I-its okay just- fuck."

He grabbed his bag and helped katsuki out the door of the classroom.

-

Sure,breathing was a little hard with the bandages but it didnt matter. His chest was flat.

He was going to take the bandages off after class but he'd already asked kaminari if he could come over.

It could wait.

He arrived at denki's dorm and opened it with a soft click behind him. He took in what the room looked like. It had many pikachu plushies that katsuki was allowed to cry into and hold. He had hero posters in a few places and it looked kinda bland other  than that.

"Hey,you okay kat?"

Kaminari interrupts katsuki's analyzing and makes him look over at kaminari who was sitting with his head tilted in confusion.

Shit.

His chest boomed with pain and his ribs felt like shit. It should go away.  He thought sitting on kaminari's bed with a soft smile to mask his pain.  Kaminari pulled him into a cuddle position and kisses his cheeks lightly.
Katsuki couldn't stop tensing up in pain though. His eyes darted around as he tensed.

"Kit-kat. What's wrong?"

Hands began trailing katsuki's body as per usual until denki touched the rough bandages.

"Katsuki."

...

"Take off your shirt"

Katsuki jumped up or at least attempted to. His body went weak and he whined in  pain.

"Fuck."

Why did everyone curse when he was wearing bandages?

His shirt was suddenly ripped off and he saw kaminari more shocked the ever. Katsuki looked down at the ground next to him and avoids eye contact.

"baby. Why?"

Katsuki weeped. Kaminari shook his head and slowly and carefully took off the bandages. Katsuki felt his almost broken chest was too exposed so he tried to cover up,only to have his hand smacked away. His chest was red and irritated. The lines were still prominent.

Kaminari had no idea what to do. He began kissing the Marks made in katsuki's smooth skin. Katsuki didnt make a sound. He didnt protest either. Denki continued to kiss all the Mark's away and tell katsuki he was beautiful and to take care of himself. When kaminari looked up to see bakugou with tears streaming down his face at rapid speed.

He kissed away the tears too. "Baby,please don't hurt yourself."

End