A small gesture -baku squad

Okay I swea r Mina and jiro will be in the next one I'm just running on redbull and tears

🌺Fluff!🌺
⚡Trans! Bakugou ⚡
💖uh, doods bein doods💖
💛word count:1140💛

It was a warm summer day, just 3 weeks ago they got out of school. Katsuki and most of the baku squad didn't bother to go home. The dorms seemed more comfortable. Of course they visited,they'd just rather stay in a dorm. The bakusquad was pretty much a gay mystery. They weren't dating exactly,but no one knew what was actually happening. Neither did the boys to be honest. They just were comfortable enough with each other not to care. It made the other students question if they actually were just really close or dating every time they were seen together.

The four boys,denki,sero,kirishima,and bakugou all planned a sleepover in kirishima's dorm. The dorms had little to no people in them now so they could be as loud as they wanted.

All four of them had many different ways of showing affection. Denki,wasn't good at words so most likely you'd find notes around your room he left there and he'd wake up in your lap,unannounced. Sero on the other hand was amazing with words. Odds are he'd see your having a bad day and just sit down to talk to you in the softest voice. Kirishima,well he did everything. You have to be close to him to get the normal,hugs,kisses on the forehead,and sweet talk he gave to everyone in the bakusquad.

Bakugou craves physical affection. There have been times where he's tackled sero into a hug because he couldn't ask for one. You wouldn't catch bakugou being sentimental over his love for someone. If someone like kirishima doesn't hug him once every day he immediately gets into a super bad mood and won't stop untill he's hugged. This is only for people he trusts though. Bakugou being transgender made it hard for him to give physical affection without having a binder on. None of the baku squad seemed to mind since it was a easy boundary to follow.

The whole bakusquad knew bakugou was trans and couldn't care less. It wasn't a big deal to any of them really. Kirishima ended up finding out first when training was over.

-

"Hey bakugou,I left my headband(tf is that anyway) in here.

"It's over there."

Bakugo pointed to the bathroom counter in the locker room. He was in the process of putting his binder on since he wasn't allowed to wear it during training. He slipped it on as kirishima walked in and over to the red and white bandanna on the counter. Kirishima saw bakugou put it on but didn't mention it at all. He had a extra class he was late for and the piece of cloth he needed  was currently covering his black roots. He'd have to redye it soon. He walked out the locker room with a smile towards bakugou and left.

-

The rest of them found out by bakugou telling them personally when they began dating/getting comfortable with each other. Most of them thanked bakugou for trusting them and moved on. Both sero and bakugou had a more intimate relationship. Seros patience with him came from Sero genuinely wanting a relationship with the boy regardless of the gender he was assigned at birth. Sero was the only one who had seen bakugou fully naked. They hadn't gone far,just gental hand jobs and a little bit of teasing. Bakugou wasn't comfortable with sero touching him that much yet but sero respected bakugou's boundaries and was Gental.
That they know of that was the only time 2 people in the bakusquad had gotten intimate. The rest of them didn't care about that stuff and who others were doing it with.

-

"Bakugo?"

"No."

Kirishima had called out to the boy though his dorm door. The answer was unexpected. He turned the door knob softly and looked inside. Bakugou was in a hoodie with  a skirt underneath. Kirishima knew bakugou had shirts from when he was pre-transition. He was crying pretty bad and was on the floor with a shark plush kirishima won for him after he almost burned the arcade down. Kirishima walked over to the boy. It looked as if he was having a panic attack. Kirishima being skilled in this particular department, he didn't touch bakugou untill he was given consent.

"Can I touch you?"

Bakugou's answer was a loud cry and a pushing gesture. So that was a no, but Kirishima smiled. He sat down a small distance away from bakugou and began to calm the boy slowly.

"Deep breaths sweetie,your doing good." He cooed a few minutes after doing this exercise. Kirishima felt he was ready to ask questions now and bakugou was ready to answer.

"Hey,what's wrong?"

Katsuki sighed softly and placed his head on kirishima's shoulder with a soft hum. He handed kirishima his phone where a text message was open.

-

Old Hag: Katsuki. Why am I hearing about you being transgender?

Katsuki 🔪: dunno.

Old Hag: your not a boy. You are my daughter. End of discussion.

Katsuki🔪: K.

-
Kirishima sighed and turned off the phone. He wanted to punt Mitsuki into the wall but felt It'd be disrespectful.
Kirishima helped bakugou change out of the skirt and helped him into the bed. Bakugou agreed on the dorm hangout still happening. They headed over to kirishima's dorm and bakugou laid on the bed with 'explode proof' plushies. Sero and denki got there shortly after. It was about 8:30 when bakugou started whining about something. All the boys,who were immediately brought to attention by any of the 4's whines looked over at bakugou with a concerned look. Kirishima knew in a split second bakugou was extremely tired. He had bakugou reluctantly take off his binder and put on one of his Hoodies earlier.

Bakugou hated staying up late. He reached out his hands for sero, who usually was bakugou's first pick for cuddles because of his height. (I headcannon sero to be like 6'1 stfu) Sero got up,setting his video game controller down  and laying on the bed,next to bakugou. Bakugou,who wasn't picky about noise when he was sleeping didn't mind the other 2 playing through game still. He ends up sleeping on seros chest and denki and kaminari had been cuddling on the floor and ended up falling asleep there.

-end

Uh kenny here,sorry I didn't post in a month lol. But nah I have like 3 fics ready to go! The requests are appreciated and I'll probably do the oldest ones first to avoid a long wait!

-a teapot kinne