𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓚.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓡𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓽

Start from the beginning

"Kenma," she says, smiling, "Hi."

"Hi (Y/N)."

"You must be tired," (Y/N) says, taking her apron off, "You can go rest; the apple pie will be done by the time you wake up."

"I don't wanna sleep without you by my side," he said, "Can we sleep together?"

"O-Of course," she answered, lighting Kenma's mood up a bit; she turned the oven off, cleaning the kitchen up before Kenma dragged her to their bedroom, "K-Kenma..."

"Sorry, I just want to hug you right now," he pulled her under the thick blankets, turning the lamp off, "I am very sleepy."

"Then sleep," (Y/N) says, moving closer to him, "You will feel better when you are well rested."

"But I can't."

"Why?"

"Well I saw you bending over when taking the pie out of the oven, and I got a little horny."

"A little?"

"Maybe a lot..."

Kenma has been a little more comfortable with telling (Y/N) how he felt, especially when he was aroused. They have spent the last year together, and they have been having sex at least once a week. It was practically normal at this point, but he was still a little shy.

"Do you want me to..." she didn't have to complete that sentence, Kenma only nodded.

"Okay," not gonna lie, (Y/N) was a little horny too, "What do you want me to do first, Kenma?"

"Suck me..."

She nodded, understanding.

Without another moment passing, (Y/N) went under the covers. The heavy blanket fell on top of her head, leaving the rest of her body hidden. 

Her fingers found the waistband of Kenma's joggers, pulling them down to reveal his boxers. There was a small tent already formed there, (Y/N) poked it, causing Kenma to hiss.

"If you tease me, I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow."

She gulped.

'Never piss Kenma off when he's horny... 

'He will rail the fuck out of me...'

She slipped his boxers off in a slow motion, letting his cock spring out of life. It was hard, pulsating with erectness as the cold air bit him.

"Fuck..." he groaned, "I haven't been this hard in a long time."

"Don't worry Kenma," (Y/N) says, licking the tip, "I will take care of this."

He only hummed, letting (Y/N) do the rest.

She got to work quickly, just like with the apple pie.

Her mouth attached to the tip of Kenma's cock, sucking it lightly. She tasted the salty cum of Kenma's, swallowing all of the pre-cum before her tongue swirled on the tip.