𝟞𝟠: 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕤

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ok, we have the diapers, the wipes, the bottles, the clothes, their birth certificates...wow you really did do a lot while I fell back asleep." The younger said in shock, only to hear the older chuckle before stepping out of the bathroom with his little bathroom bag.

"You needed your sleep, so I did most of the work for you." As he made it back over to the hospital bed where their bag was, he placed a soft, but quick kiss on the younger's cheek.

"Where're the twins anyway?"

"They're with Jin and Namjoon. They wanted to take them to that cute garden area the hospital has before we left." The younger answered, grinning at the older before he lazily sat on the bed.

"How could I find, such a loving boyfriend who can just steal my heart whenever he pleases?" The brunette teased, watching the raven as he zipped up the bag while a small blush came across his cheeks.

"Oh shut up." The raven mumbled, earning a giggle from the other before they heard a knock on their door.

"Hey, Jin and Namjoon just got the babies into their new car seats." Jae stated, watching as the couple both drew out pouts on their lips.

"Dammit, I wanted to put them in their car seats." Jungkook whined, his boyfriend nodding in agreement.

"Well they only did it because Minji started crying and Jin was panicking because he knew Taekwon would start right after, so they got them into the car so people wouldn't look at them weird, even though it looked like they were stealing babies." She playfully joked, listening as the 2 chuckled before she watched her best friend look into her eyes.

"Are you ok Jae? You seemed a little sad whenever you came back into the room yesterday before Jungkook came in with the twins." Widening her eyes slightly, she gulped a little bit before chuckling nervously.

"Oh, nothing's wrong. I was just looking at all the cute babies and you know how emotional I get when seeing kids." She lied, watching with uncertainty as the other squinted his eyes, but just nodded slowly with a concerned look on his face.

"Ok you 2, let's get this show on the road." Jungkook exclaims after he finished with the bags, noticing the tension was getting a little bit too uncomfortable for his liking.

-
The ride back to the house was pretty smooth, both of the twins were giggling as they watched a show on their little tv, which was a big improvement for the couple since they were scared they wouldn't like the car.

The others decided to leave the small family alone for a while, mostly because their parents were going to come later tonight to see the twins as well.

But as they drove back to the house on the interstate, a thought stayed stuck inside the younger's head.

What happens once word gets out? How will people feel whenever they find out that a man had not one, but 2 babies?! Will they come to their house and hurt them? Those thoughts and many more flew one by one into his brain, causing a nauseating headache.

"Baby? Are you ok? Do I need to stop the car and let you get some fresh air?" The older asked as he looked over at his lover in concern.

"Oh I-I'm fine, I'm just..." The younger paused for a moment while he held his head, his boyfriend looking at him every so often while he tried to keep his eyes on the road.

"What's going to happen after the world finds out about our kids? How are we going to cope with the fact people might want to hurt our kids?" Taehyung suddenly spoke, finally turning his head to see his lover sigh.

"I know it's going to be hard, but we'll get through it together. I've made sure the guard knows their places and that if something does happen, I will personally snap their necks if they allow some stupid person into my peaceful home." Chuckling at the raven's dark humor, the brunette looked at the back to see the twins still giggling to the show, causing a soft smile to show on his worried face.

"Didn't you already talk to infires_maaannn about the babysitting position?"

"Oh shoot, I totally forgot. I'll call her and give out the details with her." Sighing, the brunette rolled his eyes playfully.

"You know she's going to beat you for not giving her the details in advance, she's going to ask you for a pay raise on the first day!"

"Relax relax, I know what I'm doing baby boy, just relax." The raven smoothly said, his veiny hand going to place itself on the other's thigh to pat it softly, causing the brunette to blush.

"Imma laugh if she asks for more than what we ask."

"Shut up."

-
"Ok babies, we're home!" Taehyung softly said after the guards opened the glass front doors, Taehyung holding Minji's car seat while Jungkook was holding Taekwon's.

"Ah, the nice smell of our lovely home instead of a hospital." Jungkook said, walking further in the house to see Yeontan carefully making his way over to them, a few barks of happiness flying from his mouth while his tail moved quickly behind him.

"Hey Tannie! Did you survive without us?" Taehyung asked, giggling afterward as he watched their dog spin around happily.

"Let's place them in the living room first and let Yeontan get accustomed to them." The older stated. already making his way to the biggest part of the house with his boyfriend and dog following along.

"Welcome back Jungkook and Taehyung!" A girl happily said as she came out of the kitchen.

"Oh thank you so much for watching Yeontan for us while we were gone." Taehyung stated, bowing to the girl once he placed his daughter down before she bowed back.

"The pleasure was all mine, I made sure he didn't run into anything and hurt himself just like you said. I also feed the medicine for his bruise and gave him a treat after a while for taking it well." She explained, watching the couple nod while Jungkook looked into his bag.

"Well as we promised you, here's about $5,000 for watching him for a day." He confessed, grabbing the money and giving it to her.

"Thank you again Jeongyeon. Have a nice day love!" Taehyung exclaimed as she was leaving, not forgetting to wave back before the guards helped escorted her out.

The 2 plopped onto the couch, big sighs leaving their mouths as they stared at the ceiling.

"Holy fuck." Taehyung cursed, as if reality just hit them both as hard as a rock.

"We're both..." Jungkook stated, slowly looking over at his boyfriend before they both finished the sentence together.

"...Parents."

~
I hope you all liked this chapter. I threw infires_maaannn for a little twist, but I hope you like it. I will add more in the future, but here are the rules:

1. what's your position you would like to take? (aka working for Jungkook and Taehyung, working with Jin, being a teacher's assistant/sub for Jungkook, etc)

2. make sure you privately message me (or you can do it in the comments) what you would like your gender to be, I respect whatever you would like to be identified as.

3. lastly, if the job is already taken, please find another one. I would hate to have to murder off a character or other reader, I don't think Taehyung and Jungkook need anymore drama in their lives.

I hope you guys have a lovely day and I will see you in the next chapter! Love you guys! 💜

- Author Maddie ;)