𝟝𝟜: 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥/ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Почніть із самого початку

"Yay! I might have a baby named after me!" Laughing again, both adults looked at each other with happy smiles before they continued back to what they were doing.

-
"So have you thought of any baby names yet for our son Gguk?" Taehyung asked as he watched the other cook for the 2 of them after Jin came by to pick up Taesa, who shared the conversation about the baby name she thought of.

"Mmm, I haven't really thought of it yet. I'm still stuck on the first one that I had before Lisa passed, but this is different." Jungkook replies, grabbing onto the pan before shuffling the food a bit.

"I mean, Minji seems cute for a girl name, that and Jin Ae. I don't really know either." With the sounds of the tv running in the back, the sizzling sounds of the food cooking, and the sounds of Taehyung's short fingernails tapping the counter top, the 2 stayed silent for a bit, both of them clearly thinking before Jungkook suddenly spoke up.

"Minseok sounds cute...I'm just..."

"You're still stuck on Do-Hyung, I understand that." Looking over at the younger, the brunette could see tears wanting to fall from his lover's eyes, but he immediately got up, not too quickly though, and wiped them away.

"Hey hey, I'm ok with that name, there's no issue with it. I'm sure Lisa would be smiling right now if you decided that." Smiling a soft smile, the younger kissed the older's cheek gently, his cute boxy smile popping out for a few seconds before they both heard the doorbell.

"Huh, that's odd. I didn't know anyone was coming over today." The raven admitted, turning off the stove and taking off his apron before making his way to the front door, the brunette following not too far behind.

As the 2 held hands, guards nearby, the older opened the door, only to leave both males in shock whenever they saw a lady at the door with a sad look on her face.

"M-mother! W-what are you doing here?!" Looking up from the floor, Taehyung's mother gasped whenever she took a look at her son before tears started to fall.

"So it is true."

"Please, come in Mrs. Kim." Allowing the lady in, the guards stayed still, but made sure that the lady knew they were serious as she sat down.

"What are you doing here mom? I thought you wanted nothing with me." Taehyung asked, tears wanting to fall from his eyes, but he had Jungkook by his side to stop the water works.

"I-I uh, I wanted to check up on you after what happened and all, even though it's been a few months."

"Yeah it's been a few months, why didn't you come by sooner?"

"B-because I thought you hated me and you didn't want to see me. I-I...I really tried fixing your father, I really did. I didn't mean for any of that to happen to you Tae, none of it." She explains, her hands shakily fiddling together as she continued to look at the ground.

"Then why didn't you mother? Why did you let him do those things to our family?"

"Because if I tried to stop him he would hurt me even more! I have scars from whenever your father beated me because I didn't agree with him!" She shouts, her eyes shooting up to meet her son's wide and surprised eyes.

"H-he...he beat you?"

"Yes he did! Why do you think I kept my mouth shut most of the time I saw you?! I couldn't defend you, and I'm so sorry." With the water works wanting to fall, the pregnant male got up from the couch to hug his mother, who of course didn't expect it, until she slowly hugged him back.

"You're safe now mother, he won't hurt you anymore." The brunette whispered in her ear as she cried before letting go, allowing him to sit back down.

"Mrs. Kim, you said it was true, what did you mean by that?" Jungkook asked, looking at the lady to see her uneasy expression.

"It was all over social media that they saw blue and pink smoke at your house, people screaming that it's a boy and girl...and I uh...I wanted to also see it for myself," Looking at her son to see him holding the raven's hand, his other hand being placed on his belly, a soft smile finally made its way to her face.

"H-how far along are you? If I may ask." Smiling, both males looked at each other before the brunette looked back at his mother.

"I'm about 6 months and 25 weeks." Taehyung proudly stated, watching his mother gasp with a happy smile plastered on her face.

"Oh that's great hone-OH MY GOSH! T-that means-"

"Yes mother, but I'm fine, the babies are fine too."Jungkook watched as both Kims started to tear up with emotion, causing him to chuckle a bit before he got up to finish the dinner he started.

~
Who's ready for a court case next chapter?