Messages from an ex

I just got a random idea and of course it's a preference with the batboys but as what the title says you probably already know.

Warning ⚠️: mention of sex, possible cussing, and moaning(Jason's)

Bruce
You were having cuddle time with Bruce and cuddle time means no kids, no work, no playing hero, and it's just you, your love one, food, a couch, blanket, and Netflix. You and Bruce have cuddle time twice a month and everyone else respects that. Plus it was the boys who made it for you both. Well you've been with Bruce for about 5 to 6 years and been married for 2 out of 5-6 years. Bruce knew your ex was toxic, by toxic I mean was your ex was cheating on you and was emotionally abusive. You were able to get out of the relationship when he got arrested and you changed phones, numbers, states, and almost everything else. You changed your style to something that you loved but your ex didn't allow it. During cuddle time a random number called you, you don't answer and let it rang. Then you got 5 notifications per minute, so you picked up your phone to see. This person keep saying how they miss you and want you to respond to them and they told you that they were e/n (ex's name or random name) you finally respond to them.

Ex🖕🏻
I miss youuuuu
Answer me!!
Come on Y/N
I know you still love me
It's e/n

You
What do you want?

Ex🖕🏻
Well I called you and you didn't pick up
And I got out of jail and was trying to find you
Then heard you moved

You
Yes and I didn't know it was you

~e/n🖕🏻 is calling~

Ex🖕🏻
I called 🥺

You
I watched it ring

Ex🖕🏻
YOU KNOW YOUR STILL A BITCH!
FUCKING SLUT NO WONDER I SLEPT WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND NOT YOU!

~You are calling~
~Ex picks up~

Ex
So you missed me

You
No this is her husband and if I see you call her again I'll make sure you won't ever leave prison again.

Ex
What you gonna do about it?

You
I know what your location is right now, who's and what phone you're on, plus what your address is , So leave her the fuck alone!

~You end call ~

You
And it's spelled you're not your, dipshit use proper grammar🖕🏻🖕🏻

~You blocked this caller you can't receive any calls or text messages ~

"Wow, how did you stay with that guy for 3 years?"
"I don't know, but he's the reason I have a therapist, insecurities, and a loving family."
"Um because of him you have us. How?"
"Because if he wasn't my boyfriend I wouldn't have left the state, and still be single. If he didn't get arrested I would still be in that abusive relationship and wouldn't know what actual love is."
"Oh that makes sense."
"Um by the way that stuff you told him, was that true?"
"No but I did know what type of phone he had. It was an Samsung Galaxy note 7."
"Yup that was the phone he had with me." You say while laughing.
"I love you Mr. Wayne."
"I love you Mrs. Wayne. I love you more than that creep could ever."
"Just by the kind of love you give me is already beating him."