Tim DrakeXreader//

I figured since I have done the other batboys, kind of need to do him. But before I start, I don't know Tim very well other than he loves coffee, doesn't sleep, and his origin. I really don't know his personality very well. So for that I'm sorry, please enjoy though. It may look weird because I'm doing this on a computer instead of my phone.

________________________________________________________________________________

keys: (Y/N)- your name    

________________________________________________________________________________

Its early in the morning and Tim notices your shirt. Since you guys are almost the same(you both really like coffee) he decides to steal your shirt.

________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

    Today is a lazy day not just me but for Tim as well. Yes I took away his laptop, phone, computer, Ipad, and I have gone as far as taking his suit away. I called Bruce to tell him he's taking a day on today and the best part is Bruce also agreed. So here I am cooking breakfast for myself because he is still asleep and I don't know how, he must have been exhausted. How may you ask. Because know one gives him a day off. Last night I told him that he's going to have a day off after that he fell asleep it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon now its 11 o'clock, in the morning. I ended up making him a plate because I'm a good girlfriend like that and made not one, not two, but three pots of coffee. I know too much coffee is bad for you, but drinking energy drinks, like red bull and monster is also mad for you. *cough* heart attacks *cough*

    Anyways as I was waiting for Tim to wake up, I was doing my work off my computer while drinking coffee and eating a toast, a bagel, a bowl of cereal, bacon, and pancakes . I know today is expose to be a lazy day but if I don't get the article done my boss is going to fire me. My boss is really rude he doesn't like me because I'm with Tim, but I also had to finished my homework.  I was going to school to be in the medical field. After I finished my breakfast Tim walked into the room. He looked cute and hot, the look on his face when he saw food and coffee was awesome he started to eat like he hasn't eaten a week.

   He came over to the couch, which is where I am, he jumps over the back of the couch to sit next to me then put his head on my lap. Right when I was done I saved, sent, then closed my laptop. I looked down at Tim then I put my in his hair and gently started to pull and massage his head. He let out a small muffled moan. I looked down at what he was wearing, he was wearing a gray shirt, that looked familiar, and back and white shorts. Tim sat up and gave me a kiss on the forehead and I got to see his shirt fully. 'No wonder it looks familiar' He was wearing my shirt that says 'today's morning is sponsored by coffee' but I couldn't get mad at him I was wearing his shirt that says 'I'm sorry for what I said when I was sleepy'. I look at Tim. " Are you wearing my shirt?"

"I'm wearing your shirt because I couldn't find my shirt." He said while pointing at the shirt I was wearing.

"Well I'm wearing your shirt because I couldn't find mine." I said back.

  We both just stopped and looked at each other then our shirts and back before we bust out laughing. I sat on his lap and put my head in the crook of his neck and kissed his cheek. He put his arms around me, one around my waist and the other around my back, and dug his face into my hair that was up in a messy bun.(or down if its short) We sat there like that until we heard both of our phones ringing, we both groan but just stayed there. But finally got up when both of our phones started ringing again. We go to our phones, I hand him his and got mine. I answered my phone and I guess it was the same as Tims. We look at each other and nodded. I gave him his suit and we both go down where his bike was, we both got on and headed to the batcave. When we got there Tim stopped the bike while I was getting off and was heading towards the infirmary. I get in to see Dick and Jason covered in marks. I look at Alfred to see what happened he told me that Bruce and Damian got to the scene to see Dick and Jason all banged up from Joker. Tim started tracking their locations to head there, once done started going to him bike. "Be safe Tim" I yelled to him while fixing up Dick I heard a 'I will' from him before he left. I looked down at both Dick and Jason they only had bruises, cuts, and probably and broken rib or two.

   After a couple of hours they came back. Bruce and Damian had the same as Dick and Jason but Tim oh no it was different, yes he had a couple broken ribs, a lot of cuts and bruises but he also had a dislocated shoulder and a huge cut on his forehead that needed stitches. I was fixing Tim when everyone was done and started talking I didn't listen. "Ok Tim this is going to hurt." I said while grabbing his should. "Ok 1...." then I popped his shoulder back in place. Almost everyone cringed, Tim grabbed his shoulder when I did that and yelled in pain. "Sorry." I said to him, he looked at me and...... smiled? I fixed his cuts and gave him pain medicine. Everyone left so it was just me and him. I laid next to him on the bed with my head on his good shoulder. "Hey Tim?" I heard a 'hm' so I continued. "Until your wounds are healed don't wear my shirts." I said trying to make the mood lighten. I heard him laugh quietly and mumbled an 'ok'. That was the last thig I heard before I fell asleep next to him. 

  Done! here you guys go I hope you guys like it and don't forget to send request whenever you want . bye!!!