Jason ToddXreader

I know I haven't wrote anything in a while but I have some ideas I just need time to write them I'm sorry I've been busy.
_________________________________
Prompt: it's Jason's birthday and you(reader) decided to take Dick and Bruce to the cake shop to buy him a certain cake.
_________________________________
(Y/N)- your name

____________________________________

Your POV

Today was Jason's birthday and like every other birthday we celebrate. So I was in charge of everything.

"Tim go to the store and buy these things if you have any questions call me" I said to Tim hopefully he won't call me because I put it really specific. Next I turned to Damian

"Damian I need you to keep Jason away. Do what ever you can." Damian nodded and left to do it. I turn to see Bruce and Dick.

"You two are with me. We're going cake shopping."
Then we were off.

{ Time skip }

We make it to the best cake shop in the world. No seriously that the name of the store. We went all the way to metropolis to get the cake. We get in and they asked us what type of flavor which Bruce said half chocolate and half vanilla. We waited for a while until it was done. She asked us what we wanted to put on the cake.

"Um let's see. How about happy birthday bitch." I said and the lady to get the frosting to put on it.
"Ha he's going to kill you. You know?" Dick said to me. "Only if he can catch me." When the lady came back and was about to start writing happy I said "Wait can you remove happy?" The lady nodded "And birthday." I all I can heard was Bruce's disappointment, which wasn't a surprise and Dicks laughter. After the cake was done we left to go to the party.

{ time skip }

Everything was done the cake, the food, and the decorations. Damian told me that him and Jason would be here any minute. We hear a car roll up so we ready to surprise him. When they walked into the door we yelled "Surprise!" While Jason's friends yelled "Surprise mother fucker!" Which we all laughed.

"Thanks you guys didn't have to do this." Jason said. "Oh come on Jason we didn't do this it was your girlfriend she did all of it." Roy said to him. Jason looked at me and blushed. I guess he did like me. He started opening everyone's gifts and was happy, for once, because he got some new guns, armor, food, and some other things. I was kind of intimidated I mean I don't think mine would be as good as all of theirs. After the party everyone started to go home. Once everyone was gone and the house was clean the boys went to their rooms to go to sleep or get ready for patrol, I mean it was 11:00 o'clock when it was over.  Jason was surprisingly sober and I came up to him.

"Hey" "Hey um Jason you didn't open my present yet." "Really?" "Um y-yeah." Damn it I stuttered. "Well where is it?" He said looking around for it. Hen all of a sudden I kissed his lips. He started to kiss me back and then finally I slowly pulled back. "S-sorry." "Uh n-no it's f-fine, r-really." "Anyways Uh happy birthday.......bitch." Jason then started laughing. "I love you." "I love you too. Best present ever."

THE END

Hey guys I'm sorry it was late. I mean really late. I know in August it was Jason's birthday but I totally forgot and it was short. Anyways thank you for waiting patiently and liking this story. I love reading every comment you guys put because it makes my day, I love looking at my phone to see this person like batboysXreader on my notifications. Thank you guys so much. And remember you guys can always put down requests in the comments or send me messages and I'll try to get with you to do it. Thank you and bye.

Damian: it's about time moron.

Dick: that's not nice little d

Me: yeah little d by the way why is your nickname little d is it because that you have a little

Damian: shut up Jay!! And no it's not!!!

Me: wow I didn't know you had any balls.

Damian: What? I'm a guy that of course I have balls unlike you.

Me: no Damian I have balls it's just I wear them on my chest and they're bigger than yours. Anyways bye.

769 words