Romance movies

I've been in a batfamily mood and when I say that I mean Jasonxreader.....don't judge. These are the romantic go-to movies you would watch with the boys  on a movie night when there's nothing to watch. Also these are my opinions I would love to know yalls. Also I don't watch romance movies a lot so i am going based off what I've seen.

Bruce
The Notebook
I feel like this is something Bruce would watch with you and only you. The first time y'all watched it he thought it was gonna be another movie he was gonna sleep through, but at the end he was teary-eyed. He wouldn't tell you but the next time y'all had a movie night with nothing to watch that was his request.

Dick
50 First Dates
Honestly Dick seems like a musical guy, but I don't watch musicals so.... Anyways since 50 First Dates is kinda like a comedy, it fits him. He was actually the one who recommended it to you because he wanted to see it, but not by himself. After you laughed the first time he knew it would be a keeper.

Jason
365 Days
Yup, you know it and the reason behind it is hilarious. Jason can speak Italian and he wanted to see if he got any rusty. He knew it had some Italian parts in it and the sexy parts too, but he didn't tell you that. You decided to watch it with him not knowing what it is, only to realize the first 10 minutes in what it is about. When it came to the sex scenes he wished in your ear, saying "that looks fun.... You wanna try it?" Only for y'all to do it and forget about the movie. You guys have made it through the movie twice, but it still ends the same every time.

Tim
Titanic
An OG Movie for an OG couple...I'm kidding....kinda.. Anyways. You remembered it from watching it when you were younger with your mom. Tim had never seen it before he met you. One movie night, at the manor, you requested Titanic and he accepted. By the end of the movie the Titanic became his new favorite movie, which you were happy about. You also made a comment to see he was gonna blush and you got him good. "Tim are you good at drawing?" "Um not really, why?" "Oh I was just wondering." *the scene wear Jack is drawing Tose naked* "..............(Y/N)..." *blush*

Damian
Purple Hearts
It was popular everywhere and you didn't know why, so you thought might as well watch it. You and Damian were in the theater room, in the manor, watching the film. At the end Damian, not wanting to admit it, feel in love with the film and thought it was very well done. Ever since then, that movie has been played 8 times.

Here y'all go, I thought you guys would like something. Also if you have a movie or a couple of movies that seems like the boys would watch, comment them and I will try and watch them. I feel like I want to make a Disney princess/ cartoon one.. idk should I? If y'all have any preferences I should make just let me know!

Word count: 555 words