How you met

Sorry guys been a while I know but onto about how you met the boys.

Warning ⚠️: one word

_________________________________

Dick Grayson

How you guys met was through your little encounter with your ex.  Your ex came back to you drunk and trying to flirt. You were walking because you were late to the last bus home. Your ex out of no where trying to hook up with you. Let's just say it's been 4 years since you guys dated. So then your ex said
"You know what your a slut anyways!" You rolled your eyes and said "I've been called worse." He waits and suddenly ask "like what?"and you said "Your girlfriend!" Dick saw all of this happening and saw your ex try and grab you so he got in his way and grabbed his arm and said "The lady doesn't like you and she said 'no' so go." After this you asked him for his number and he said yes.

Jason Todd

This one was funny you met at the gym. (I know weird.) You've been staring at him for a couple of minutes, why? Well because he stole the bench for bicep curls. So you did all the other workouts and came back only to see him still there. You waited and he decided to smile and wink at you.
    "Don't worry I have a license for these." He said as he flexed. You scoffed and said "A learners permit doesn't count as a license, are you about finished with that bench?" He was shocked that you said that to him. After a while of him coming back and stealing the bench before you could use it. You started to get annoyed until you asked " Why are you always here when I'm here and why do you always steal the bench when you know I'm going to use it?"
Jason stuttered and quickly said "becauseIwanttoaskyououtbuti'mworriedyouwillsayno." You pause and asked "what's your name" and he says "Jason Todd... you?" "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and yes I'll go on a date with you." You smiled at him.

Tim Drake

You guys met through the phone. You went to text your friend about your crush on Tim and when you did you texted the wrong number. Tim went along with it and you said that you want to see her in person to actually talk to her. So you met up at the park only to see Tim come to you and said that you were actually texting him. Needless to say he actually liked you back and it was embarrassing and awkward to you.

Damian Wayne

Over detention . Yeah you read right, detention. You were minding your own business when you saw a couple of the jocks come up to Damian ready to fight. To be honest you didn't care, you were excited to see a fight, until you heard what the reason for it was. Damian purposely made the jocks get 'D's on their papers and said that he's not going to do their homework. You always got forced into doing the jocks homework and you were done with it. When one of the jocks went to punched him you saw another getting ready to attack him, you stepped in. You guys fought together until a teacher came out and she hated, no not hate, despised you. She told only you and Damian to go into the office because the people you were fighting was her son and his friends. You guys go to detention and it was just both of you and the teacher left. Damian was the one to speak first. "Why did you join in?" You paused trying to think of an answer. "I heard of the reasoning and I'm tired of being forced into doing their homework so yeah that's why I joined in." After a couple of minutes he spoke again. "I'm Damian Wayne." "Yeah I know who you are almost everyone does. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" you replied, and from there you became friends only to get feelings for each other.

Here you guys go I know Tims is pretty short but I couldn't think of anything. I'll try and upload more no promises. Bye!!

Word count: 704