Damian wayneXoptimistic!reader/ Art

This was requested by @Tatsuina thank you very much. And I hope y'all enjoy.
Warning- long and none
_________________________________
Keys
(Y/N)- your name       (F/B)- fav book
(L/N)- last name        (f/b)- fav band
(F/C)- fav colour
____________________________________
You (the reader) are a optimistic and cheerful girl, you are everyone's friend in Gotham Academy. You have good contact with everyone, but one- Damian Wayne. He doesn't really hate you but doesn't really mind you either. So you with all your might will try and be his friend.. or possibly more.
____________________________________

3rd POV

   (Y/N) is a optimistic and cheerful girl. She knew everyone in Gotham Academy. She was a straight 'A' student, and she worked hard to please everyone she can, until she met Damian Wayne. Usually people see him as hot or intimidating. I mean don't get her wrong she thinks he's both but she can see the good in him. She wanted to met him and she got to do just that. She was called into the office to show Damian around the school.

'Knock knock' "come in" after she heard that she went into the office.

"I got told that you needed me, Sir?"

"Ah! Miss (L/N), I need you to show Mr. Wayne around the school campus. You got that?"

"Yes Sir! Come, Mr. Wayne let me show you around." (Y/N) says cheerfully. She grabs Damian by the wrist and started to show him around.

                       {time skip to after tour}

  "And that's the end of this tour...Oh crap! I forgot to tell you my name, where's my manners? I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." (Y/N) said while giving Damian her hand to shake. "Damian Wayne." He said calmly while shake her hand. "Ok so now that the introductions are done. What class do you have this hour?" He looks down at the paper. "Um I have Mr. Beati-itom? It's Art." "Awesome! I have Art too, and it's Beatetoum. It's alright everyone gets it wrong. Anyway let's take you to Art!" (Y/N) said very excitedly.

{time skip to after Art}

The bell rang through the halls of Gotham Academy. Art was their last class of the day. (Y/N) came up to Damian ignoring some of the glares that she got. "So how was Art with... Mr. Beatetoum?" As she giggles. "I dont know boring, annoying, stupid, I was very disappointed and ungratified when I met him."

"That's, again, how everyone is. So will I be able to see you tomorrow?" (Y/N) asked hopefully.

"I don't know (L/N). Will you be this.....cheerful?" Damian said bluntly. (Y/N) was taken back by this. It didn't shock her, she's used to this no matter how happy, kind, and cheerful she was, someone was at least rude to her.

"I'll take that as a no then Wayne. Well I'm sure we'll see each other soon, have a good day." She said as she walked away when she saw the limo that pulled up for him, but what surprised him the most is she said it with a smile and she continued smiling. He got into the limo and saw his father and 3 adoptive brothers.

"Hey little d who's that girl you were talking too?"

"Probably his girlfriend."

"Demon spawn and a girlfriend.... doesn't seem to match."

"Damian who was that girl?" His father said finally.

"Tt.' Her name is (Y/N) (L/N) and she showed me around school. She seemed very optimistic no matter what. It was...strange." Damian said to his father and the rest of the car ride was quite.... well until Jason said something to Tim and pissed him off.

                     {later that night}

   Damian was dressed as Robin running around the city. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw someone standing on top of a roof, close to the edge.