In public

Again this is my opinion, I would love to hear y'all's opinions. Anyways this is what the Batfam would do if you wore a revealing outfit.

Bruce
He would probably do nothing. He trust you, but when he knows a certain person will be there, he will kiss you on the cheek at anytime and anywhere in front of people or in front of that person. He doesn't really show public display. He will hold your hand or your arm, but usually he won't kiss you. He is definitely not insecure, he likes telling people what is his.

Dick
I feel like he would probably act like it doesn't bother him. If you have your hair up he will 'kiss' your shoulder and give you a hickey, without you knowing. He usually kisses you on the shoulder when he is hugging you from behind, so it is nothing new. If you have your hair down he will try and find something else to do. If he can't find it, he will just leave it like that and just be around you. He's not insecure about you leaving, he just likes to show you off as his.

Jason
He hates going to fancy parties, unless he is with you. In your last relationship your ex was very controlling, so when you wore a revealing outfit and saw him stare at you, you immediately apologized and went to change. He stopped you and smirked and said "It's fine, you can wear whatever you want. I can fight." After he said that it helped you build up your confidence. Sometimes he is insecure, because of what has happened to him and what he looks like, but he knows that your insecurities are your biggest challenge to over come.

Tim
I don't really know what to put for Tim. He will put his jacket around you when someone, he doesn't like, is staring at you. His excuse would be you look cold, which he wasn't wrong it was sometimes cold in the building, but not all the time. He isn't very insecure about you leaving him, but there are certain people he gets uneasy around or about.

Damian
He gets flustered when you wear a revealing outfit, but he gets overprotective of you. He will let you have your space, but he will follow you and glare at the guys that are drooling over you. He isn't insecure what so ever, he just thinks that what is his, is only his, not in a bad way.

If you have anything more to add onto or have a different opinion, I would love to read them in the comments. Again this is what I think, and I also think all of them would have the 'wear what you want because I can fight' mindset but I don't think that would be too interesting to read about.

Word count: 485 words