Batboys preferences

When the batboys see you in the kitchen. Plus Cussing!!

Dick Grayson

He gets scared when you're in the kitchen because you both don't know how to cook. But what he does like is when you have your playlist going and your dancing more than cooking. He likes to watch your hips move back-and-forth, but apparently when it comes to pre-workout drinks you make the best.

Jason Todd

He loves it when your in the kitchen and vise-versa. He makes more meals and you make more desserts, but also Jason thinks you make the best cocktails, even though he's not a big fan of them, but doesn't surprise him because you own a bar.

Tim Drake

He thinks you cook like a goddess, probably because he's sleep driven but you take the compliment anyways. When he wakes up, rarely, it's because of the food you're making but the funny thing is when you make him food he won't wake up unless you make food just for yourself. How the fuck does that work??

Damian Wayne

You in the kitchen pfft please it's him in the kitchen, plus your more of on the side line watching him because he usually cooks without a shirt on. Last time he tried to teach you how to make rice and before you even put the rice in you burnt the water, that's how bad you cook. But Damian excepts it because no one was able to teach you since you were basically on the streets all the time.

I hope you enjoyed this and I don't know how I came up with this idea because I was just making a milkshake and thought huh this would be a good prompt.

Jason- you know it'a like 2 in the fucking morning take your ass to bed.

Me- umm just a sec let me find something I think I lost it.

Jason- what did you lose?

Me- I lost my fucks to give. Good bye!!