Pet stories

Ok here's how you got your pets.

Bruce Wayne
You just asked for one and he said ok because Ace is usually on Bruce's lap or no where near you so you sometimes feel lonely when you take a nap. Your sibling had two dogs which were brother and sister so you take the girl and named her Roxy because that was the only name in your head at the time. Plus she gets along with Ace.

Dick Grayson
Simple you begged him to get a kitten and your excuse was Shadow will feel alone when we're gone. So you guys got snowball. The reason you named it snowball was because you were taking it home and it was walking and fell in the snow and looks like a snowball. And because it's fluffy.

Jason Todd
You both wanted another dog and Sparky was starting to get depressed and you found Erma. You named her Erma because when you guess we're in trouble she came a push you out of the way from getting shot. Your native language is German and Erma means warrior. Sparky took a liking to her very much.

Tim Drake
You guys got a cat named chloe, because she's sassy and to you both Chloe is a sassy name,(sorry to me when you think of Chloe it sound kind of sassy not in a bad way....idk where I'm going with this pls try to understand)but with everything going on you never had time to do what you need to do with an animal so Tim made a device that feed the cat at certain times and alerts you when you're running low of cat food. Then you got a fish and you named it blue because it's mainly blue. Tim got to train Chloe to feed Blue without making a mess. This was very surprising with your family members seeing that happen.

Damian Wayne
You've always wanted a bird so you got one named Azure which means, by definition, bright blue in color like a cloudless sky. The day you got her she just flew up to you and landed on your shoulder and didn't leave and it was a rare cloudless day in Gotham. Azures species are known to be loud but she's very quiet but will talk if you talk to her and only you, sometimes Damian.

Here you go, hope you all like that and I'm trying to do an actual Xreader story in one of the chapters.

Me- should I?
Batboys- Go to bed!!!
Me- I'm not tired but I don't want to do anything.
Bruce- I'm not trying, just try to go to bed?
Me-........
Batfamily-...........
Me- I'm going to lay down that's it not going to sleep.
Me- *lays down and accidentally falls asleep*

(This kinda happened to me. I'm sleeping in my baby cousins room and he started crying last night and I can't help him(long story) so I faked sleeping in the middle of this and.......fell asleep.)

Word count: 508 words