DamianXreader

Hey I'm back and I hope you enjoy.
Warnings ⚠️: Cussing
You and your father doesn't get along, your mother died, and you got into a fight. Btw you are taller than most people in this and I'm going to make Damian taller as well you guys are in high school.
_________________________________
(Y/N)- your name (C/C)- career choice
(B/1)- bully #1 name (S/H/N)- hero name
_________________________________

Your POV
I was getting my homework out of my locker to finish during lunch. I don't eat the school lunch, but I also don't bring my lunch. I barely have 2 meals a day. While everyone was eating I went outside for some quiet, the bully number 1 and her 3 skanks came to pick a fight. "Look it's little miss lonely sitting by herself and doing......What's this homework? Ew." Bully number 1 said or (B/1). The rudest person you'll ever met. Then behind her are Jessica, Cheryl, and Becky(sorry if these are your names) her three skanks. "Um (B/1), you do realize that I'm 6'3 right? I'm taller than your 5'4 ass."(sorry if your 5'4) I said back.

"What!? No! I'm 5'8 you dirty slut."

"Oh, I apologize I wasn't counting your 4 inch heels you wear 24/7." I smarted back to her. Then all of a sudden she comes to me, grabs me by the shirt, and punches me in the cheek. I didn't move I just turned my head back towards her and look at her knuckles she was holding. "Wow if your going to punch me how about you punch me right?" I turned around to pick up my stuff and head back inside. She grabs my shoulder and turns me around to punch me again, this time she kinda punched me right in the temple, but it didn't hurt. I spun and looked at her with anger in my eyes. Then Jessica tried to punch me and I caught here hand. (I know y'all are going to hate me but I'm going to time skip right here)

~Time skip by not posting for a while~
After the fight we were brought to the principals office to wait for our parents to show up, yay 🙄. While I was waiting I went to the bathroom to look at my face, I was punched 5 times, I had a busted lip when Cheryl knocked me in the jaw, a bruised cheek and temple when (B/1) punched me, a black eye from Jessica, and a bloody nose from Becky. But I gave Becky, Cheryl, and Jessica a broken nose, black eye, a broken finger, and a bloody mouth. (B/1) got a hell of a lot worse, she got a bruised face, broken nose in like 3 places, a busted lip, a broken hand, and a dislocated shoulder. Yup you can tell I was pissed, all I saw was red. I came out of the bathroom to see my dad there and extremely pissed but not like normal. We sat down and waited for the girls parents to show. The girls were in the nurses office. I look around to find a boy my age and pretty fuckin hot but all of sudden my dad starts yelling at me.

" I can't believe you did that you know better!"

"Yes I do, but you show me the wrong examples."

"I'm very disappointed in you"

"Like always"

"I don't want to hear it"

"What happens if I told you it wasn't me who threw the first punch ,it was her and her three other skank's of friends who not only cheated on their boyfriends not once but five times with each other, they lie, steal, and do drugs but you believe them. Just not your disappointment, worthless of a daughter I see how it is. Sometimes I wish Mom is here."

"Shut your fucking mouth you know she'll never come back because it was your fault"

"It maybe my fault that she's not here but at least she would've loved me, taken care of me, and teach me how to fight. And not yell at me like you do!" I said upset. My mom she.......she was an amazing person then on day we got caught in a mob shoot out, she protected me, and got hit by all the bullets. So ever since then father blamed it on me and I started to believe it. "You bitch!" My father went to slap me but before he could touch me a hand stopped him. I look up to see the famous Bruce Wayne and his 4 sons. The boy I was looking at earlier came down to help me up, as he was helping up I realized it was Damian Wayne. We've talked to each other, partnered up together, and ate together, I guess you can say we're friends. The principal saw this whole thing and called the cops. After they arrested my father, the principal told me to take a week off and the other girls be suspended for 2 weeks and when they came back, they had 2 weeks of lunch and after school detention. Mr. Wayne aloud me to stay with him and Damian and I got closer.

  This was 2 years ago now I'm a Senior in high school at graduation. Damian and I got together and I know his hero identity, as of right now we were waiting for our names to be called. At the end everyone stood up and went to take their hat off as they did Damian went down on one knee and proposed to me, I of course said yes. Years later I'm a (C/C) with a set of twins, a boy and a girl, in our own house, with a dog and a cat. My life is spectacular well until I got a call saying that my dads out of prison and is looking for me but no worries (S/H/N) can handle him. So yes Diary, it's been a couple of amazing years with Damian. Hey, got to go, seen you soon. ~ Love (Y/N)

I, for some reason, changed it into a diary entry. I dont know why. Anyways I hope you enjoyed.
Damian- wow you decided to be gone for a couple of weeks then show up with.... this. I'm very disappointed with you.
Me- I know recently everyone has been.
Dick- Damian stop being rude, can't you tell she's already upset?
Me- We'll act-
Tim- No she seems more tired then anything.
Me- We'll that's true but-
Jason- You guys are some fuckers right there. She depressed,can't you tell?
Me- wow way to put it bluntly. Yes, I'm upset, tired, and...... depressed.....but I managed to put a chapter out, so give me some credit. Anyways bye!!!

Word count: 1144 words