BatfamilyXbatmom,psychic!reader

I just got a random idea. And I've never done a Batmom one-shot before, so if you like it please let me know, I've only read them. Some of you may not believe in the 'supernatural' stuff but I do believe in ghost bc I have seen and heard many before. I hope you enjoy and I am going to change it up a little.

Prompt: the reader can only hear, talk, and see ghost, or spirits. She doesn't go to people and talk about her experience, like a medium would. She stays to herself and won't open up unless someone ask her too.
_________________________________
Warning: mention of death and may creep out some people don't know 🤷🏼‍♀️
_________________________________
(Bff/N)- best friends name (Y/N)-your name (L/N)-last name
Words in italic means it's a ghosts past you are seeing or them talking to you
_________________________________

Before meeting the batfamily

(Y/N) POV

  I feel light headed. There's so many voices, some screaming and others pleading. It hurts honestly and it's taken some of the things I could do as a child, from sports and school to my social skills. I've always been able to talk and see ghost since I was born, but everyone thought it was normal since babies are known to see ghost. Though as I got older, the harder it was for me, I would get bullied because I would talk to someone that I could see but no one else could. I felt useless because they would ask me to help them but I didn't know what to do, and even now I still guess on what to do.

  Right now I'm a police officer, and it's hard sometimes. I'm a really good detective but apparently, by other people, I can work well with others, which I don't think is true but whatever. I've always worked alone because of what goes on and the ghosts give me hints since it's their case I usually work on. I've only told one person and that's (Bff/N) and that's because they like me for who I am, they actually don't care that this happens to me, not in a rude way of course, and they help calm me down. I have a habit that I can't control and it's where I could be talking to someone and a ghost would jump in real quick and force me to say a word to one little sentence, and another habit is I can't stop myself sometimes and what I think comes out of my mouth. I know it sounds silly but I really can't stop it, almost like a tick but no where near it, if you know what I mean, and they don't happened a lot maybe 2-3 times a day at least.

  Today I'm moving to Gotham City to join the GCPD, and I don't know anyone. Someone said that there was a good lookin guy who very rich and there's a couple superhero's and anti-hero's there, but it's not like I would meet them or even know them, I don't even know the names of these people. I'm moving across the country just to live in this town, apparently filled by psychopaths and killers. Great a good town for someone like me to be in, luckily I'm kind of good at psychology.

  I'm walking up to the GCPD to start my day and know what I need to do. As I'm doing this I swear I hear a scream and turn around and find a little girl in a white torn dress with what looks like blood staining her hands, face, and dress. She looks about 7 years old, she had black, ratted hair and blue, scared eyes. When I look around I realized it was a ghost because people didn't look at her and just walked through her. She sees me looking at her and she starts to come up to me, so I slowly move to an ally way and tell her to meet me somewhere later, turn around and walked away. As I was walking I couldn't get the girl out of my head until I bump in to something or rather someone. I hit the ground but  immediately stand up to help the other person but only for me to notice they never fell. I look up to see a handsome man with 2 men and 2 boys with him.

"I'm so sorry, I should of been paying attention to my surroundings, I'm usually good at that."

"It's find Ms.?"