Ch 8: The Solace

Sinha Mansion:

Ruhani reached her house with Suhasini and Anaisha. She parked her car and they all came out. She turned to Anaisha and said. "Let's surprise your friend. Are you with me?" She forwarded her hand for high five. Anaisha giggled and did high five with her. Suhasini also smiled after seeing the childish nature and blooming bond in them.

When they all reached at the gate, Ruhani hide Anaisha at Suhasini's back. She rang the bell and Krisha opened the door.

"Hey bhabhi, how are you?" Ruhani said and hugged her.

"Ruh You came, where were you? I was worried for you. Every weekend you came by 2 and now its 4. Are you ok?" Krisha asked her with concern while hugging her and again spoke, "Even I called you so many times but you didn't pick your phone. So I called Ms. Maria she said you just left 20 minutes before."

After seeing the concerned in her eyes, Ruhani was felt like crying but she composed as she has to attend a guest so she said to her, "Relax bhabhi, I am fine. First let us in then we talk."

Krisha heard the word "us" and then she noticed she was not alone. They have a guest to attend. Krisha saw Suhasini and immediately recognized her as she met her last night.

"I am sorry aunty, I didn't see you before. Please come." Krisha said and joined her hands together.

"Its ok beta, no need to say sorry." Suhasini said with a smile and returned her gesture.

Krisha nodded and saw Anaisha who was hiding behind her grandmother. Krisha bent down on her level and said, "Hey princess, how are you? I am Reyansh's mom. Why are you hiding behind?" Anaisha wished her too but Ruhani spoke, "Because it's a surprise for our champ."

Krisha nodded and immediately stood up before Reyansh came. She was welcoming Suhasini when Reyansh came while screaming, "Bu, you came. I was missing you since I woke up." He ran to Ruhani and hugged her legs with a pout on his face.

Ruhani sat down on his level and hugged him too. She kissed his cheeks and said, "I was missing you too. You were sleeping when I left. Now we'll talk later. See, who came." Ruhani gestured him to see Suhasini. He saw her and remembered she was Anaisha's grandmother.

He went to her and touched her feet. He is 4 but his parents always taught him how to respect elders, after all Sinha's upbringing no one could fail it. Suhasini gave him blessings and kissed his head. He noticed she was alone here. He was happy but same time his face fell.

Ruhani noticed and thought to tease him, "What happened, Champ? Are you not happy to see her? You know her, right?" She said and asked while controlling her laugh.

"I know her Ruhu. She is Anaisha's grandmother and I am happy that she came here." He said but without smile and started to leave from there.

"Where are you going, champ? Come, sit with us." Ruhani said to him.

"What would I do to sit with you. I am going to do my studies." He replied and again started to leave but didn't turn back.

"May be you don't want to sit with us but what about her?" Ruhani said while holding Anaisha's hand.

Reyansh didn't understand so he turned and saw Anaisha. A big smile appeared on his face. He ran to her and they both hugged.

Everyone saw this and laughed on their cuteness. Krisha and Suhasini both seated on the couch in the living room.

"See you didn't agree to meet me with her yesterday but I brought this surprise for you." Ruhani said to Reyansh and pouted.

Reyansh hold his ears with his hands and said "Sorry" to her. Anaisha didn't understand what they both were talking about. She asked but Reyansh said he will tell her later so she kept mum.