Ch 37: Bound Together

*Note: Longest chapter ahead with 7300 words. I compansate this to you all while making you all wait for their wedding day and now in return Ruhigyaan needs votes and a lots of inline comments as a wedding gift...😍 *

Enjoy Reading..💕

Saxena Mansion:

Abhigyaan was sitting on the swing thinking something while looking into the dark sky where stars were shining brightly and the full moon was enhancing the charm more. Cold wind was blowing slowly and hitting on his face. He closed his eyes and opened when heard a voice, "Not able to sleep yet."

He turned his head and saw her. She was looking him with a smile but he turned his head in the front with a guilt. She understood his condition and sat beside him. For a while they both were sitting there in a silence and after a moment she spoke, "I know what are you thinking."

He turned his head to her side and she too looked him. He again looked at front and she said, "Don't feel guilty Abhi, I have no complaints from you."

Abhigyaan didn't look her and said, "I couldn't keep my promise Isha. I couldn't stop myself for loving her." His voice got heavy at the end and she noticed.

She came near him and cupped his cheeks then made him looked her side. His head was hanging low and she said, "Don't say this Abhi, you still are keeping your promise to keep her protected and I know no one can do this better than you. Till now you are controlling yourself for not being in love but now finally when you got this don't say like that because it makes me feel remorse that I am the reason that till now you refrained yourself just because of me and Anaisha and I am really sorry for that."

He immediately looked up and said with frown, "No, don't you dare to blame yourself, Isha."

Isha smiled with moist eyes seeing his caring side. She still hold his cheeks and said with her misty eyes, "I never said to you Abhi that you cant move on your life. I just want you to keep Anny safe and give her that much love so that she couldn't miss her mother at all. I just want you to protect her from this cruel world. I just asked this promise to you except the other one but to fulfill that one you shut yourself completely. I didn't say this to you that after I left, you stop live your life but you know now I am happy that finally, you are getting your share of happiness. Loving someone is not a crime Abhi, you too said this thing to Ruhani that love is a feeling and it comes naturally and same happened with you, so don't feel that you did wrong because you didn't."

Abhigyaan put his hand on his right cheek over her. His eyes showed some unshed tears and he said, "Thank you Isha, before my marriage you came and free me from this guilt that I am doing nothing wrong."

Isha smiled and said, "I have to come Abhi, you have already done for me a lot and in return I just bounded you in a tuff relationship and you, without saying anything just accept all these but now when I saw that you finally decided to take step towards your happy life I thought to talk to you and free you from this remorse that you are feeling unnecessarily."

Abhigyaan looked her and she spoke again, "You chose best mother for Anny and a perfect partner for you, Abhi. Please don't let her ever go from your side. I know in future whatever happens, you are now capable to fight with every situation moreover you are getting your strength in the form of Ruhani. So for now don't think too much and cherish this coming bond of your life."

Abhigyaan nodded his head and said still with his teary eyes, "I miss you, Isha."

Isha smiled and said, "I know Abhi and I am always here for you whenever you need me. You know that right."