Ch 111: Tempest

*Thank you so much for your good wishes and blessings for my daughter, she is feeling much better than before

*Thank you so much for your good wishes and blessings for my daughter, she is feeling much better than before..🙏

Though, I know, the target is not completed but as I say, due to some readers, I really dont want that my regular ones suffers who already have suffered a lot, thats why for them, I am updating.😊

If I see the votes variation between the previous one and this one, then I am not going to update next one until, I will get 150 on both the chapters. So, I again request that please do votes and give lots of comments as these are the main sources of my motivation..🤗

Now enjoy reading..😍*

❤❤❤

Saxena Mansion:

“But…” Abhigyaan quizzed feeling suspicious with his words.

That man sighed and told him the things which one of his man observed going to happen in the club. Abhigyaan was hearing his each and every word with keenly and his expressions were changing from shocking to suspicious one in between.

His man finished his talk and Abhigyaan asked still having the doubt, “Are you sure, Joseph, this is going to happen?”

“I am not sir but I have this guess as he heard someone was talking about it yesterday night there” That man said.

Abhigyaan heard and hmm in response then said, “Ok you just do your work and make sure everything should be recorded, audio or video in both ways as we cant believe in their CCTVs, ok. Be careful towards everything. Make sure, neither you nor your team indulge in any big problem.”

That man obliged and said, “Right sir, we will be careful regarding this, thank you sir.”

Abhigyaan wished him all the best and they both cut the call.

He sighed and mumbled to himself, “I just hope, I will get some proofs so that Sonia gets the justice as soon as possible.”

Later, he completed his work and went to his room where he saw, Ruhani was already slept. He firstly went to check on Anaisha then after returning to his room, he kissed Ruhani’s forehead then pulled her to his side and slept with his heaven.

❤❤❤

Two more days passed and It was the day of Anaisha’s birthday. Like every year, they went to her room in early morning for giving her the surprise. All the family members along with staff members entered her room with the balloons and poppers in their hands.

They saw Anaisha was sleeping peacefully while hugging her favorite pooh and they all surrounded around her bed. At first they wanted to wish her while shouting but Abhigyaan stopped everyone by saying, she would be scared with sudden shout. Everyone understood and Abhigyaan thought to wake her up first.