Ch 126: Proposal Day

*Thank you so much for all of your patience and wait for the update

*Thank you so much for all of your patience and wait for the update.. really means a lot to me guys..😇

I know, I am late but things are still not settled down and it takes time but as I couldnt make you wait more, So, I have tried my best to give you all this update. A longer chapter that I wrote as an apology for being late.. really sorry guys but couldnt help...🙏

Please do votes by pressing the star button and give your writer lots of comments to make her more happy and motivated for the further...😁

A roller coster update for you all where you will witness a lot of emotions that consist fun, teasing, smiling, laughing, romancing and emotional too...😊

Now Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Saxena Mansion:

The sun had risen and started shining for giving the message to people about the new and fresh day. Its bright rays were depicting the coming brightness of the soulful couple's life as they were directly coming to their room making it more glowing and vibrating.

The couple who spent a blissful night while getting the serenity of each other's arms, seemed like they still did not get enough of it and wanted to feel the warmth as still they were sleeping in each other's embrace without caring that how much bright rays were coming on their faces which was peeking through the curtains of their room but they wouldn't budge.

Abhigyaan made an irritating face when the rays were becoming adamant to wake them up. He made a small shed of his hand and while blinking his eyes, he opened it with the irritating face. He again blinked his eyes and unknowingly, his hand which was encircling on her waist, he rubbed his palms on her bare waist and felt the softness.

His face tilted to his left and her breathes started fanning on his face as her face was resting on his upper arm near his shoulder. A small smile came to his lips as last night memories started flashing on his mind. How his wife made him feel special with her surprise and how she made that night an unforgettable one for him.

Abhigyaan observed her face which was glowing fully with new vibes and her pink swollen lips were parted. Her slightly makeup was smudged and her ears were too looking red. His gaze went to her neck where he could easily see his so many love bites and his eyes landed on that one where he bite harshly.

Abhigyaan brought his free hand on that mark and started caressing it with his gentle touch as he was feeling little sad that due to his amorousness, he unknowingly gave a harsh bite there. He still was caressing that mark with his thumb when Ruhani stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

Her eyes landed on Abhigyaan who was still looking that mark and his hand was caressing it. Ruhani moved her gaze to where he was seeing and she understood his reaction after seeing him in his thoughts. He didn't notice that she woke up until she didn't put her hand on his face.