Ch 123: Bundle Of Joy

*Thank you for being patience with me, guys

*Thank you for being patience with me, guys...🙏

Next chapter, I will update in my free time, most probably in next week but I will not publish, if the target wont achieve on both the chapters (chapter 122 and 123) and the target is 170 but I still want it will reach at least 165...😌

Please do vote and comments on the chapter to make your author motivated for writing more and more...😊

Now Enjoy Reading.🤗*

❤❤❤

Its been 5 days that Ruhani came to home and since that day, Abhigyaan too was staying at home for taking care of her. As his mom told him for converting the secret room into his small office, so, for now, he was working there only and time to time in middle went to Ruhani for feeding her the meal and giving her the medicines and all.

Ruhani too was recovering very well. She had started walking now and too without any stumbling. Her bullet wound is also healing as every night, Abhigyaan did it proper dressing. After 3 days of her discharge when Ruhani felt, she was feeling better now, she too demanded for doing the office work but at home only.

Abhigyaan was bit reluctant as according to him, she still needed rest and more than required sitting in front of laptop could also affect her health but Ruhani made him sure that she wouldn't work much, just worked on some designs. Abhigyaan agreed as he thought, he too was around her so kept his eyes on her and if he would feel, she was spending more time then he would handle her.

3 days back, Sonia, Robin and her parents also left for New York. Next day, Abhigyaan got their visa approval and as he said, he told his pilot and they went in his private jet. So now, sometimes, they talked with Sonia and she told them coming Monday, she was again going to join the college.

Sonia's previous flat mate also talked with her even apologized for her behavior. Sonia understood her situation and asked her to come there but she refused for now as she had moved there and couldn't leave the course in between but she said in  next term, she would join her. Sonia was happy to hear this. Robin arranged the Singh family stay in his another penthouse and soon, he would be going to introduce Sonia with his mother who was out of country for her work.

Saxena Mansion:

It was night time and after changing her night dress, Ruhani went to see Abhigyaan who still was busy in some important meeting. She looked the time and saw it was already 10.30pm but he still didn't return. She heaved a sigh and went to the closet then saw the room door was slightly opened. She came near to it and after thinking for a while, she finally opened it.

Abhigyaan was talking on the phone when he heard the door opened sound and looked in that direction. Ruhani passed a small smile to him still standing near the door and he too passed a smile to her then gestured her to come near him while talking on the phone, "Ok, You can send me all the details tomorrow, I will look after it.."