Ch 74: Unmindful

Sinha Farmhouse:

Sun was coming out from its horizon turning the cold weather little hot. The fog was almost gone with the approaching time and the bonfire was extinguished due to the cold weather but still two persons were sleeping in each other’s embrace while cuddling without caring that all night under the foggy yet cold weather, they slept there as seemed like place didn’t matter to them except their serene yet warmness presence which was successfully giving the tranquility to their hearts. 

Ruhani’s head was deeply dipped in Abhigyaan’s chest and he too was tightening his hold around her in his sleep, giving her the full warmth from his body. A heavy blanket was also wrapping around them. The weather seemed cold but in the arms of each other, they didn’t feel any kind of coldness as her arms were too wrapped around his torso, giving him the equal heat like he was providing to her.

Suddenly Abhigyaan heard some laughing sound and he tried to open his eyes. The morning vibes were little high so he blinked his eyes to adjust the surroundings but his eyes widened when he observed, everyone was standing around them.

They all giggled and he passed a sheepish smile to them after observing how they both were sleeping while snuggling to each other. Abhigyaan looked down to see Ruhani’s face which was highly dipped in his chest.

Abhigyaan looked everyone who were still laughing while holding their mouth to suppress it then looked Ruhani and said, “Ruhani…wake up..”

Ruhani groaned a bit but didn’t open her eyes. Abhigyaan again looked everyone and they giggles and he tried to wake her up, “Ruhani.. wake up its morning already..”

Ruhani groaned again and said in her sleepy voice, “So what… I want to sleep…” After saying this, she again held him tightly and snuggled more to his side.

Everyone was laughing silently seeing them and with the every moment, Abhigyaan’s embarrassment was increasing more and more. He again tried one more time but his attempts were going futile.

He loosened his arms grip and shook her from her shoulder while saying, “Ruhani… wake up see.. we have an audience here..”

“No audience Abhigyaan, remember everyone went inside with their partner only we two left. Now don’t disturb me and you too sleep.” Ruhani still was saying in her sleepy voice as she was thinking its night and they needed to sleep more.

She felt his arms loosened which made her groaned as she was loosing the warmness around her so she said still in her closed eyes with irritated voice, “Abhigyaan.. why did you loose your grip.. I am feeling cold now.. please let me sleep peacefully.”

Everyone listened and looked Abhigyaan with raised brows and smirking face. He again passed his sheepish smile to everyone and Krisha said in her little loud voice while laughing, “Oh god, she still has this habit to talk in her sleep…”

Then everyone started laughing around them which disturbed Ruhani’s sleep. She woke up while rubbing her eyes and groaned, “What yaar.. why everyone is laughing so loud…”

She opened her half opened eyes and her eyes became wide seeing everyone who now started laughing more loudly making both of them more embarrassed and Krisha again said, “Oh my god Ruhu, I thought your habit to talk in sleep would have gone but its still there but I am glad now you improved from your professional talks to personal one.. that’s better actually..”

They all started laughing again and Ruhani’s jaw dropped when realization hit her that what she was blabbering a few time ago. She looked Abhigyaan with her flushed face and he just shrugged which made her more red.