Ch 58: Prolonged Route

*Here is another chapter as per my promise of double update

*Here is another chapter as per my promise of double update. Now make your author happy by doing votes and a lots of inline comments..😁

Dedicated this chapter to all my lovely readers...☺

Please read chapter 57 too, who still didnt read it.🙂

Now enjoy reading.. 🤗*

❤❤❤

Dream Interiors:

After Ruhani's advice, Anika came to know where she was doing wrong but now she was firm to sort out the misunderstanding with her one love.

"Thank you Ruhu, for giving me right suggestion on the same time." Anika said still hugging her.

"Its ok Ani, we are always here for each other in our good and bad, remember." Ruhani said and patted her back.

They both broke the hug and Anika nodded with a smile then said to her, "Lets go and have lunch."

Ruhani looked her with hesitation and said, "Voh, Abhigyaan called and.."

"And.." she said with a mischief smirk on her face and wiggled eyebrows.

"I am going with him.. he will be here in any minute." Ruhani said and turned so Anika couldn't see her blushing face.

Anika knew, she was feeling shy so she came in front of her and said with dramatic way, "Oh.. Poor me.. now I have to do my lunch alone.." She then made a pout.

Ruhani looked her and said, "You can also join us, if you want.."

Anika raised her eyebrows and asked, "Do you really want me to come with you guys?"

Ruhani knew she was playing and she too knew, Akhil too would be here with Abhigyaan in any time so she too thought to play, "Actually, no...I don't want you to come with us."

Anika opened her mouth with horror and said, "How mean you are. I know you have changed after marriage but you would deny me directly on my face, this is unbelievable."

She looked on the ceiling and said like saying to God in a dramatic way, "Oh lord, what sin I have committed in my last birth that now I have to face a rejection from my one and only friend that too on my face."

Ruhani looked her while crossing her arms and when she finished, Ruhani asked, "Are you done or more to do?"

Anika tch in response and said with a pout, "Not so soon yaar, we just kissed yet, a lot is pending you know.."

Ruhani's mouth hung open hearing that bold replied from her. She hit her on her arm and said, "Ani.. such a shameless person you are.."

"Ouch.." Anika hissed in fake pain and started rubbing her arm then said, "What's there to be shameless, everyone do the love making and its common between the couple. Making love is not shameless but talking about it shameless. What kind of rule is this." She then shook her head.