Ch 44: Pure Bliss

Saxena Mansion:

Ruhani opened her eyes with much difficulty and observed her surroundings. She blinked her eyes multiple times but couldn't able to see anything. She got scared and stood up in a jolt only to see she wasn't in a room where she slept last night. The room was filled with the darkness, not a single light was there just a little white ray was coming from the hole which was on the ceiling of left side wall. She didn't understand what was happening there? Where was she? And Abhigyaan, where was he?

In all these scariness she didn't notice her forehead was injured from left side. She felt a pain when she accidently put her hand there. She touched it one more time and saw a blood drop through that little white light. She got terrified and started running to the door.

Ruhani tried to open the door but it was locked from outside. She started beating the door with her hand fist while shouting, "Somebody help.. please open the door."

She again started punching it with full force and called her husband, "Abhigyaan, please open the door. I am stuck here. Its dark inside and I am scared from dark.. please.. Abhigyaan.."

She shouted his name but all her efforts were going in vain. Soon she started hyperventilating due to short of breathe and now dark area wasn't helping her either as she was suffering from nyctophobia. She put her hand on her chest to calm her racing heartbeats which was started beating fast due to anxiety but she didn't loose the hope and gathered a lot of courage then loudly started knocking on the gate again, "Plea-se he-l-p some-bo-dy op-en the d-oo-r, Ab-h-i-gyaa-n..." (Please help somebody opened the door, Abhigyaan)

[Just to clear the cutting words I put the clean ones between the brackets for understanding]

She started coughing due to the short breathe and fell on the ground while holding her chest. Suddenly she felt the door was opening and she looked at the direction. Her eyes were getting heavy and sweats started flowing from her forehead due to the trepidation.

She saw a shadow was approaching her and she slowly tried to stand up with the help of side wall. She said with much difficulty as she was breathing harshly, "Ab-hi-gya-an.. Aap h-ai? (Abhigyaan is that you?) Plea-se ta-ke me fr-o-m he-re, oth-er-wi-se I wi-ll die.." (Please take me from here, otherwise I will die.)

"I don't let you die so soon, darling." She heard a manly voice but recognized it wasn't Abhigyaan's voice.

She tried to look that person's face but nothing was visible due to the darkness. She was standing with the help of the wall as her body was giving up but she still held her courage and said with fear, "Abhi-gya-an.. thi-s is n-ot yo-u. I-ts no-t yo-ur vo-i-ce the-n wh-o a-re y-ou an-d wh-er-e is my hus-ba-nd?" (Abhigyaan..this is not you. Its not your voice then who are you and where is my husband?) After saying this she started coughing as her throat was also becoming dry due to this anxious environment.

"You caught me right, I am not your husband well yet." That man said while smirking and started laughing.

Ruhani's eyes widened when she again heard that one voice from which she was scared of. The face wasn't visible fully but how she could forget this one voice which was the reason of all her miseries. She took a step back and asked with anxiousness, "You, wh-at ar-e yo-u do-in-g he-re and whe-r-e is my hus-ba-nd?" (You, what are you doing here and where is my husband?)

That person laughing loudly and said, "Wow, you still remember me Ruhi, I am surprised and happy at the same time you know. Happy because I am still in your thoughts which is the proof that you love me too as much as I love you and about your husband well, I sent him in a peaceful life, now there is no one who can come between us."