Ch 1: New Ray Of Hope

The sun had already risen in the sky making the day bright for Delhi people. It was a Friday morning, people had started their work and running here and there. Some were going for their daily work whereas some still were struggling and waiting for new hopes in their life. Metro station was filled with the hustle and bustle of people's presence like everyday. Excitement could clearly be visibled on some people's face as it was Friday and coming two days were going to be free for them in the name of weekend.

Sinha Mansion:

Somewhere in the city a girl was still sleeping in her comfy bed while hugging her favorite soft teddy. Suddenly she groaned in her sleep after hearing her alarm's "Good Morning" tone. She picked her phone from side table, switched off the alarm, changed the side, pulled the duvet over her head and slept again. After sometimes she felt someone called her name but didn't budge and bother to listen anything.

"Ruh, wake up its already 8.30, you will be late if you won't move your lazy ass now." Krisha, Her sister-in-law said while pulling her duvet from her head.

"Ok, I will keep in mind your details and preferences, Mr. Verma." She mumbled in her sleep.

"Details and preferences, what is she talking about." Krisha thought in confusion while narrowing her eyes and again started to shake her, "Ruhani, wake up dear its already late. See your nephew already went to school and here you are still sleeping."

"Yes Mr. Verma, don't worry, I will discuss everything with my team and then let you know about the further designs." She again mumbled in her sleep.

"Uff.. this girl is not listening to me instead talking to that so called Verma in her sleep. Now I have to do something otherwise she won't wake up and mumbles like this in her sleep." Krisha thought to herself.

Suddenly Ruhani felt something cold touched her face. She woke up with a jerk and screamed in shock,

"What the hell is this."

Krisha just throw a jug of cold water on her face which was kept on the side table.

After putting the jug on the side table again, Krisha crossed her arms in front of her chest and said, "Good Morning, Barbie doll. Have u woken now properly or you still want to discuss something with your so called Mr. Verma in your dreams. By the way who is Mr. Verma? Is he hot? Is he handsome?" Krisha asked her with a raised eyebrows but excitement can clearly visible on her face.

"Morning bhabhi and I am not discussing anything with anyone. I was just sleeping." Ruhani said while rubbing her eyes and face with her palm to clean the water.

Suddenly realization hit her what Krisha asked her and how she knows about her clients so she asked in confusion,"How do you know about Mr. Verma?"

"What did you say hot and handsome, you really want to know about him bhabhi. I thought you only love my brother and will not look any other man." She commented to her with fake hurt and sarcasm on her face.

Krisha smacked her on her head, "Shut up Ruh, I was asking him for you because when I was waking you, you only talked about him in your sleep so I thought to ask you, What is the matter but you are countering me back." She said while putting down her hands from her chest and sat beside her on bed with hurt expression and pout on her face.

Ruhani chuckled at her response. She side hugged Krisha and started telling her, "Relax my innocent bhabhi, I was just teasing you. I know you only love my brother and about Mr. Verma, he is my client and too at the age of our father. So drop your not so innocent thoughts here and one more thing I was not talking in my sleep. I am not suffering from any disease as I am full fit and fine, see." She stood on the bed and twirled herself around to show her well beings.