[ Seven ] A Legend is Born Pt.5: Azuula; The Blood in the Snow is Melting

East of Skyrim, House of Blossom
Azuula's pov...

Today was different, it was going to be different

Today was different, it was going to be different. My first week at work at this brothel was strange and no place for a child like me but this is where I belong. I was sold here, I belong to Mistress Cherry now. I'm hers now. But I should be thankful though, she could've sold me off to the next suitor that walk though our doors but she didn't. Instead, I'm a bud in her little business. An slave.

As a slave for the House of Blossoms, I prepare meals for the ladies. I wake up each morning bright and early before the sun peaks over the Velothi Mountains. I am expected to wear my uniform before leaving my sleeping area. My uniform was basic maid dress, the color red velvet with a white outer wear and leather boots. My hands had to be always clean and lotion with cream. My bright red hair was not to be seen, I had to color it black with dye cream to hide my red hair. I also had to use the same Henna cream across my eyes. Of course I had leave it on thick for a long time before washing it off. Reasons for this to appear as a slave, working for house, I am not to make eye contact with the men and women that pay for the house services. I had to wore my hair in braid and style it with a head piece made of tree branches.

Once dress and ready for work, I waited for my roommate Lucy to come from her night shift. She was older than me, 20s, she is consider as a Blossom. One of the house best. A full harlot to have entertain men and women, but she specials in music and sings in the main ballroom. Lucy was a brunette nord girl. She was friendly and welcome me with open arms. She taught me mostly everything I needed to know and how to do things around here. So, it was common sense to share a room together.

"I am so exhausted. I hate working here." Lucy complained, taking off her flower headpiece and throw it on the nightstand next to her bed.

"Do you need any help undressing?" I asked her since our little vanity. "Today is your bath day."

"I know. I'm so dry, I feel like my skin will peel off." Bonnie sighed in relief. "But since I'm a blossom, Cherri is allowing me extra baths. I have to look decent and fresh for my suitors and she allow me to pick a servant to help."

"Oh, I can help." I offered. "I hate being on the floor."

"Can't. Cherri told me anyone but you, she has something special for you. She wants to see you in her chambers." Lucy told me.

"Is it bad?" I frowned a bit. The only thing Mistress Cherri talk to was to get after me because I did something wrong.

"Well, she didn't seem upset, just annoyed." Lucy walked passed me and grab her washbag. "Pray to the divines whatever it is that it's all good."

"I hope so. I only been here a short time. I hope she didn't sell me to get rid of me. I'm doing my best, you know." I look down to my feet.

"She wouldn't. She did a lot for you to be here. Plus..." she stop herself.