[ Eight ] A legend is Born Pt.6: Problematic Princess and the Immortal Brothers

Helgen of Falkreath Hold, near the Skyrim-Cyrodiil border...
Garrret pov's...

"Garrett Vanity, Nord

"Garrett Vanity, Nord." I introduce myself, skipping part where I'm over thousand year old werewolf and ex-alpha member of the Jorrvaskr Companions.

"You picked a bad time to come home to Skyrim, kinsman." he said, looking at me and turned to the Captain. "Captain. What should we do? He's not on the list."

"Forget the list. He goes to the block." The female captain said, I glared at the women. She was willingly to kill an innocent man.I'm innocent because I did nothing wrong. We did nothing wrong. We were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"No, listen, we..." I started but I was cut off.

"By your orders, Captain. Follow the Captain, prisoner." Two guards push me with other and I looked back at the cart just to see another guard picking up Arthur and tossing him over to the ground where the other dead bodies lay. They really think he's dead.

"Some here in Helgen call you a hero. But a hero doesn't use a power like The Voice to murder his King and usurp his throne." The Military General said to the older man in a fur coat. The man moans under the mouth piece but no one, nor I, could make out what he was saying. "You started this war, plunged Skyrim into chaos, and now the Empire is going to put you down, and restore the peace."

Riften, Jarl's bedchambers

As Zatanna remember the small girl, Azuula, she picture the tiny red head always carrying a book and wearing a new fancy dress. Her smile was always small but her green eyes were big when she look up to Zatanna. Than Zatanna changed her to the way she looked now. A slave in a whore house, being groom everyday for pleasure. It made her blood boil.

"Still thinking about that little girl?" Prince Dylin asked from her. Zatanna didn't answer since she was lost in her thoughts but the Prince knew her answer. "Of course you are. You should let it go. She's just another Nord girl. She's not important. Why you care so much?"

"She belongs to a very important Noble family in the North. She's important." Zatanna said.

"She was sold. She's no longer a noble." Dylin snap at her. "If you are to be my wife, know your place and don't speak down to me. As a princess, you should know that."