[Nineteen] Arthur Dimitri 🦇 Prince of Darkness

Alinor, Summerset, High Isle: Prison Cell

"Karma"

    "For what's it worth," Zatanna said out loud with a weak voice, "I'm sorry

"For what's it worth," Zatanna said out loud with a weak voice, "I'm sorry." She said looking at former captain Kal the Wolf. "Children are a blessing no matter what."

Kal the Wolf was behind bars in the dirty prison cell with a smelly river running through it between them. "It was her choice to end it."

The news have passed down to Kal that Leda had aborted the pregnancy in order to continue her hierarchy. "The baby was innocent."

"I'm a Knight. I'm not allow to father children."

"Yea, I know. I knighted a few men and women. I know the words." Zatanna said. "But then again, what did you think would happen for sleeping with the princess? You just made her life a lot more harder."

"Shut up." Kal told her with a soft tone. He was very weak with the poison they injected in him to kill wood elves slowly.

"I mean, it will be terribly difficult for her to find a husband." Zatanna said to him, "You know, her being broken in and all."

"Don't talk about her like-

"Just calling it as I see it." Zatanna said to him, "Did you forget that I am too a Princess? Sex before marriage is big 'no-no' for us. We are groomed to stay 'pure' and 'innocent'." she said with a mocking tone. "Props to her getting hot and heavy with a Knight, selfish of her to get that knight to break his life long oath, and stupid of her in thinking she can have a loving life that knight while staying a princess of the Summerset Isle."

"She got rid of the baby. She will be queen."

"She lost the love and trust of her people. Now they know she will open her legs for just anyone. I wouldn't be surprised she will continue to sleep around, even with other knights, guards, or even servants. This castle is full of them. They won't follow a whore."

"Don't talk about her like-

"If the elves are anything like my people back in Windhelm, they will rebel against her."