[ three ] A Legend is Born

"I have been captured by the Empire and sentenced to death alongside the Stormcloak rebels. We were taken to Helgen, but before I could be executed a dragon appeared and attacked the town. I need to find some way to escape."

〰

Garrett's POV...
It felt my mind was playing a game like it was too good to be true but here i am, captured. On my way to Riften when my brother-uncle, Arthur, and I got captured and taken away the second we second foot on Skyrim. They had paralyze us so we couldn't move but that only had us pass out for most of the ride.

Slowly opening my eyes to be staring at my brother in front of me, tie up and feeling helpless. I turn my attention to the rest of the cart to see the rest of the men onboard, Stormcloak.

Arthur was still unconscious but that only means because we're outside. Vampires like him don't do so well under the rays of the sun but lucky for him, its was cloudy, so he was just weak.

"Hey, you." One of the Stormcloaks called to me. "You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."

"Damn you Stormcloaks. Skyrim was fine until you came along. Empire was nice and lazy. If they hadn't been looking for you, I could've stolen that horse and been halfway to Hammerfell." The so-called thief said to the blind stormcloak and than look at me, "You there... You and me, we shouldn't be here. It's these Stormcloaks the Empire wants."

"We're all brothers and sisters in binds now, thief." The blonde said to him and i try ignore them. My head hurt still. I never been such pain and i felt like i was hearing voices.

"Shut up back there!" An solider driving the cart yelled out.

"And what's wrong with him, huh?" I hear the Horse Thief ask the Stormcloak.

"Watch your tongue. You're speaking to Ulfric Stormcloak, the true High King." He answer and it automatically got my attention. I turn and look at the old man in black fur. It finally hit me. I know why we're traveling so far.

"Ulfric? The Jarl of Windhelm? You're the leader of the rebellion. But if they've captured you... Oh gods, where are they taking us?" To kill us.

"I don't know where we're going, but Sovngarde awaits."

"No, this can't be happening. This isn't happening." The Thief started to have a panic attack.

"Hey, what village are you from, horse thief?" The stormcloak ask the Thief.

"Why do you care?"